CHEATING

Community Member
MY EXPERIENCE HAS PROVED ME EBAY IS SUCH A CHEATING WEBSITE WERE THEY ARE PROVIDING DUPLICATE THINGS ...I have bought a ray-ban sunglass , but when it reached me i was shocked seeing the duplicate SUNGLASS that doesn't cost even 100 rs n local market . FRIENDS PLEASE DON'T GET CHEATED
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

CHEATING

There many sellers who listed in ebay are adopting unfair business tactis and cheating the gullible buyers. Many sellers, I have observed are retracting from the obligations of dispatching the "auction won items " once a buyer wins the auction. Such sellers should be barred from participating in the listings in ebay. Further, it is also observed that most of the sellers give wrong and misleading informations in their listing especially in regard to Gem Stones. Most of the buyers are not aware of the quality of the gem stone they receive and they simply believe in the item descriptions listed in ebay. The Gem stones being dispatched by the sellers are also found duplicate. Ebay should not allow such sellers in participating any future listings once their fraudulent intensions are brought out by buyers.
Kumarkm52
Message 2 of 2
latest reply