cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyers leaving -ve feedback without contacting seller

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Hello
There should be a change in leaving a -ve feedback that buyer has to contact seller atleast 3 times in every 24 hours before leaving any -ve feedback. Because buyers without contacting seller just left -ve feedback and no chance for seller to resolve it. Check eBid they have very good system for the -ve feedback. You also should make something for seller because you always take care of buyers.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

drcs451985
Community Member
Hi,

That is not because of you, it is because of eBay customer care. We are not getting response from eBay for any of the queries and no refund for claims.
You care, but eBay dont care about customers
. eBay deduct money from you (commission) and from buyers as well. Final lose is to you and me.

Beware of ebay
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

easeyoursearch
Community Member
I agree buyers give -ve feedback for no reason. In my case, buyer did not like the product and I provided the full refund and still they leave the feedback stating the product was fake. There is now no way to get the feedback removed.
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

When a seller files a complaint against a buyer,ebay says that the problem should be resolved between the buyer & seller,ebay will not intervene.But when a seller gets a negative feedback from a buyer,ebay promptly shows it in the seller's profile.
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

cloud9store-in
Community Member
My problem is that buyer never contacted seller. If seller do not respond then buyer is eligible to give -ve feedback because i always give response and pickup every call. From no where i get -ve feedback without single communication. I dont mind getting -ve feedback if i do not give resolution or response to the buyer's query.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Dear time2shop-in,

Nothing will change here. No one will listen here. Mr. Anil who is manager of TNS they don't pay attention towards our queries then what we expect from others.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

eBay is the most worst place in e-commerce in 2011. They dont think about seller, just put limitations DSR issues, negative feedback all this, TNS is afraud support for Sellers Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

I will tell you the real buyer situation in India. 95% of the Indian buyers are Morons, Idiots and Arrogant fools, whatever position or job he or she may be in, in the end all are same, Foolish and illiterate. Yes 95% buyers in India fall in this category.

Even in ebay US, the most who file complaints of INRs are Indians, even after getting the product they say Item Not Received.
--------------------------
GREEN.MALL
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

eBay has no power to take action against buyer or the website will be blocked, but they can pressure againt Seller.

SEE THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM SEEMA HERE......
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Member,

I completely disagree with the point that most buyers do not understand the importance of feedback. If that were the case, Sellers on eBay India would not have positive feedbacks on their eBay accounts. Also do understand, through feedbacks, buyers share their experience on eBay and hence eBay will not mandate buyers to contact the seller before leaving negative / neutral feedback.

To ensure Sellers do not get impacted due to certain negative / neutral feedbacks which they are not directly responsible for, eBay has policies / features on site which seller can make use of
โ€ข Sellers can appeal for unjust feedback removal if the feedback they received qualifies for removal under eBay feedback removal policy (http://pages.ebay.in/help/feedback/remove-withdraw.html). Basis feedback received from community, we have constantly added new criteria's under which feedback can be removed.
โ€ข Sellers have the option to send feedback revision requests to their buyers
โ€ข Sellers can also appeal their negative feedback in Community Review forum where selected Community members will review and decide if the feedback left is unjust and should be removed.

Trust this clarifies your queries.

Regards
Anil Shenoy
Message 10 of 24
latest reply