cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer asking 4 Bribe or else leave Negative, EBay says Cant Help

gizmobhai
Community Member
Funny and frustrating!!!

when brought to notice of ebay custoemr care that the buyer is asking for bribe openly or else leave negative which he eventually did,

Ebay Sales Cant help, Not in their Policy

When told that you can actually check that since he used ebay mail system to send me mails

Ebay Sales Cant help, Not in their Policy

When informed that the contact number the buyer gave is wrong, belongs to someone else and person on other side does not even recognise the buyer

Ebay Sales Cant help, Not in their Policy!!!

ofcourse the buyer will be blocked, other large sellers can add him to their respective "esteemed customer lists" as well
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hello,

You are absolutely correct. We are associated since Baazee days and whenever any occassion arises for applying common sense & judicious decision, Ebay staff do not have mind and system at all. they are helpless.

Even when we reported that Buyer address is like: "dfasreds" and phone no "666666666666", the response comes from Ebay " Please contact Buyer and try to settle the issue amicably otherwise open a Non-payment case after so many days and continue communication with buyer.

Everybody will fed up with Ebay at some point or other. This is our experience. Smallest issues which can be resolved in a minute are pending for several months as shown in Discussion Board. Who Cares ?
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@gizmobhai...

Why do you have soft corner for the buyer who is blackmailing you and has given you negative feedback, why don't you give the buyers name so that we can block the buyer for future.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
same has happened to me exactly the same, and ebay does'nt care, ebay has become a place to cheat for few people. :[
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
and today, the refund claim of the buyer has been rejected... when ebay cant find merit in the claims of the buyer, why does it insist on heaping the same on the seller by refusing to remove the negative feedback...

called the buyer on his ebay registered number, an old lady picked up who claims she does not know the buyer.. on request over mail, buyer gave another number..

when called he says, be quick as the number is roaming, when asked about ebay registered number, says that number is long changed..

when said that the status on web shows iten delivered and make a check on ur address to see if its received, esp when u r not residing in that address, says curtly, item not received, does not believe the status, cant remove negative nor cancel refund ...

what a smug, but we sellers having earned our reputation over years of toil if of no consequence or credibity to ebay team...

i dread calling ebay customer care more than the buyers who have left negative for i fear that someday i might die of a heart attack that i may get due to sheer anger out of seeing complete indifference of the ebay CC team and their continued insistence on "contacting buyer" and "convincing him to leave follow up" even if their contact numbers are inheritantly incorrect...

cases in example, landline without pincode or a number short, disconituned mobile numbers, 9 digit mobile numbers 7 digit landline numbers and so on....

its a bad world out there...
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

sankyoelectronics
Community Member
Some buyers are threatening about they want discount otherwise they will give negative feedback but ebay is helpless regards this issue
Ebay should look in to this otherwise the sellers will suffer a lot
Also you guys know about the courier services in india if any delay in courier delivery buyers are giving negative, then there is no use to shipping on time for sellers.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

sankyoelectronics
Community Member
Most of the buyers contact nos are not in use
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

nannu123456
Community Member
U ALL SELLERS THERE IS UR FAULT ONLY U SEND FAULTY THINGS TO BUYERS EBAY SHULD BAN THESE SELLERS WHO SELLS OPENED ,UNSEALED CONSIGNMENTS TO BUYERS
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

nannu123456
Community Member
WHAT WULD EBAY DO HELPLESS IN THIS CASE I SHOPED 3 TIMES ON EBAY & RCVD UNSEALED ITEMS BUT NOW I NOW EVERY NICK & CORNER OF EBAYS WRKNG ND IMMEDIATELY OPENS INAD Case u faulty sellers X-(
Message 9 of 9
latest reply