cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware you may receive a Negative Feedback Like Me

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
I listed my item for bidding, i clearly mentioned that i don't want bidder who has less than 1 feedback.
But i got 3 bidder who has Zero feedback and opened their account on same day(perhaps single user), they inflated my listing and at the end of listing i got a negative feedback with lame reason "Sir I am sorry for not going to buy this item... due to sudden financial problem" Thank God he left this comment, because of this comment ebay customer care executive was ready to listen my concern but he was not willing to help me, now i am in big mess.
What to do?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sales.india
Community Member
write this to inrswebhelp@ebay.com

they will surely help you
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
I did but i have some doubt as many people claiming that they don't help us, even they don't reply, is it true?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Dear ataur.rahman1,

In case the buyer has not paid for the item, I would urge you to send an email to the Trust and Safety team for feedback review.

The feedback against your account has been removed.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Thank you, Thank you.........Thank you, I want to say sorry if i was rude.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have a negative feedback, which cannot be removed it seems, as I have lost a case in the community court. It is unfortunate that Ebay's certain policies are skewed towards the buyers. Even the customer care executives agree that the negative feedback on our account is unjust but they cant do anything.

A decision given by a Supreme Court can be upheld by the president of India. Whereas on Ebay nothing can be dome. It is a lame joke!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Yeah, feedback you received is not fair, 5 days shipping is normal, and buyers are demanding specified courier service is also not logical.
What if that service provider is not near by our locality? If if they are charging more than we can spend on shipping?
Totally unfair...i am sorry brother is hard luck that you lost this case in court.
Thank God i never faced that court.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply