cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware of All Sellers in This Post You Will get Scammed

pcrock
Community Member
I recommend everyone who is planning to buy Ray Ban sunglasses from the following list of sellers to not to but sunglasses from them as they are sellinf fake ray ban sunglasses
mannu_goyal,altruist,karanfriends,ebizz comptronix,jitsa1234,onlyrajeev,erushsales,parteek007,pappu11285,tkltome10

Thinking to buy Ray Ban Sunglasses on eBay.Are you amazed with the rates.Thinking how you can get ray ban sunglasses at these rates.Now its time to open your eyes as most of the sellers are selling fake ray ban sunglasses.As they say there are so free lunches in life you get less quality item than what you pay for.

You may also check my ealier posts regarding the issue.All these sellers selling FAKE ray ban sunglasses as orignal.

I,ll invite the sellers listed above to come here & I will tell & prove that Ray Ban Sunglasses by these sellers are fake.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pcrock...

Please leave it, again and again the same topic. You have got the issue to ebay's notice now leave it to ebay to take any action if at all.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

pcrock. raj ji is absolutely right. kindly leave this. its enough now
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

suraj_shukla
Community Member
yes,I think it our mistake we all should have mind that in such low rates how we can by original rayban
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

suraj_shukla is absolutely right, when a buyer wants to get conned no one on earth can help him. It is upto the buyer to do some research before buying. But GREED is a very big thing in India.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply