cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Buyers leaving unwanted feedback - Need a good Solution

Even after working hard and spending money to provide best service to buyers there are still 1 in 20 who act like a complete idiot.

People buy an item fully understanding what they are buying and then leave a negative feedback. If I call them they say I should inform them before hand about the item. Now why cant ebay call these buyers before they buy the item and explain what "Compatible" means? or why cant ebay call these idio ts and show them original pictures displayed in the listing.

After these people buy and leave negative feedback there is no support from ebay to have these removed. Seriously its high time ebay understand that there are buyers who are new and feel they are gangsters .. just because they have paid they are right even though they ignore to read the listing or see the images...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unreasonable negative feedback is one of the biggest problems of ebay.

Ebay should clearly rework their feedback mechanism.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Finally it is a challenge for sellers as the buyers dont care leaving a negative feedback with no actual negative intentions. 

I guess  the ebay team is to be given the authority to put negative feedback instead of buyers putting it. 

Smiley Sad

Hurzuk
Message 3 of 3
latest reply