cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BEWARE OF FRAUD SELLER rocketmall Total CHEATER..

I bought THE item KINGSTION DATA TRAVELOR 2.0 PEN DRIVE from this seller but the seller shipped fake and duplicate pen drive which is not Kingston data
travelor 2.0.it does not match seller's discription given in Item listing.It has not any storage
capacity. worth not even single rupee. THIS SELLER IS TOTAL FRAUD AND CHEATER.

This type of seller
deteriorate name and fame of ebay and should be banned from ebay immidiatly so as no any other buyer
could trapped in his web.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@kaushal64...

Not sellers fault, its your fault. Seller has clearly mentioned "no warranty on the product" and you still bought it. You should understand immediately when seller mentions "no warranty" that it is a counterfeit product as Kingston offers 5 yrs warranty on pendrives.

Why blame ebay for it, ebay cannot go after every seller with a stick beating them so it is you the buyer who has to be vigilant.

File refund case with ebay ASAP and get your refund from ebay.
CIC hosting
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
yes raj is right
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I checked Kingston's website and found that some Data Traveler Pen Drives are displayed as Discontinued product. Please verify with the companies website before purchasing.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I agree with Raj

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Raj. I have filed refund case.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
@kaushal64 why did u bought a Counterfeit Product as seller mentioned there is no warranty , you should blame your self, and seller is not innocent he is clearly a cheater as selling Counterfeit Products is violation of copyright laws and against the ebay policies , u should report this matter to ebay and this seller should be banned from selling on ebay.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply