cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

************BEWARE... EBAY IS TRYING TO CHEAT***************

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
I received a email from Ebay that Sandisk 4Gb Pen Drive is offered for Rs 199. And also with free shipping. Believe it or not. I think Sandisk has decided to close its market from all over the world and decided to give the whole stock to ebay seller.

I have doubt due to below reasons :-

1. Sandisk 4Gb pendrive can not be sold in such a low rates even in wholesale market. Pl consult registered distributors of sandisk Brands. i.e rashi Peripherals and HCL infosystems.

2. Ebay is promoting this deal with a seller which has a total of 17 feedbacks and only 1 feedback in past 1 year. Dont believe. Go and check the seller details.

3. Has Ebay received the price quoted from other sellers also. I dont think so because if they did that then there might be some doubt in their mind because of Rs 100 difference even on the wholesale rates.

Dear Ebay pl look into the issue. we are afreaid if ebay is doing favour to a particular seller because of personal interests.

Otherwise the Pen Drive is fake or imported which is not having any warranty in India.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
1262 Pen Drives sold till now

Seller is having only one thing to sell.

BEWARE ................
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
well to be frank, 2218 pieces sold for a seller with 17 feedbacks looks a bit Bizarre, but its ebay's job to confirm the QRs of the item with the seller. finally its their job and stake.

i feel you have been overreacting to so many issues. u need to calm down.

BTW, its not impossible source at that price esp since 4GB is almost going out of market, not impossible for the seller to stock one time and sell at the same price to have a big bang start to his business..

so boss... u need to chill, though i am thankfull to u for letting us know of the listing. i have never seen a listing where 2000+ items of same listing sold in one day and that too for a new seller!!!

regds
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

jayesh.bhalodia
Community Member
I already got my 4gb flash drive from seller in time @ 199 only.
Its great offer by ebay and seller.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

hritesh11
Community Member
I have purchased a sony camera , All the item of of it , that is not working fine.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

hritesh11
Community Member
I have purchased a sony camera , All the item of it duplicate nothing is orignal , that is not working fine.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

shrimataji-2103
Community Member
In the month of july 2011 I bought sony dcr-dvd camcorder,panasonic speaker phone,ION tape2pc recorder,supersonic 3in one player from ebay.com.Ireceived all the items in good condition.Really iam fully satisfied with EBAY SHOPPING
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

dealz99
Community Member
This is surely duplicate china model. You can get this for just rs. 100 The serial no. is fake. all the pendrives are exect copy of original. all bearing same serial no. Any one who has bought my advice go to sandisk website and enter serial no. or check with sandisk authorised dealer.

Total duplicate.
In fact I can offer 16GB and 8Gb transcend V10 exact copy at just 250. You will not come to know it is duplicate. I can offer 4gb sandisk card exact copy at 200. I bat you will not be able to differentiate he one with original, If I show you togather.

So, never buy items at such lower price bcoz your data will get lost soon and your data is more precious then money.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

thepaithani
Community Member
A doubt is eqvivalent to a risk. When it come to purpose that meant a hugh risk, I will pass on it.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply