Awaiting refund since one month...

Hello,

I have purchased an item i.e. sony power bank on 7th Aug 2015. First of all I didn't get that item until 18th Aug, So I just called on ebay and parhaps they raised a claim that I haven't received an item yet. If I am not wrong then on 19th Aug, I received that item.  After opening a parcel, I just checked that power bank, And surprisingly It wasn't working at all. I checked a power cable from parcel even power cable was not working.  So I decided to return this item and take a refund. So I called on Ebay that I wanted to return this item, they told me as usual that they will update me whithin 24 hours. Since 19 aug, I haven't received neither phone call nor mail not from ebay and not from seller. After making many calls on ebay, one good person from ebay told me that I should courier that power bank to seller and email to seller as well as ebay with attached receipt of courier.  I just did that. Now I don't have defective power bank. I don't have refund. In addition to I have already spent some money to courier also.

I regulary call on ebay Every time I got the same answer since one month that I am sending an email to claim department, I am accelerating your issue and you will get a response within 24 hours. So i don't know that what does "24 hours" means to ebay.

Please do something to give refund.

Check following details:

Item name: SONY 10000-10400 mAh Power bank Extended Battery Back-up for all SONY & Androids

Txn Date:  7-Aug 2015

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0