COOPERATE WITH US AND SEND THE ITEM NUMBER AND SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH PHONE
NUMBER AND MODE OF PAYMENT.WE DON'T WANT OUR LOYAL CUSTOMER TO SUFFER
AS WE KNOW WE HAVE MORE THEN 100 DELIVEIES PENDING BUT WE DON'T HAVE
SHIPPING INFORMATION.PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TOO.WE HAVE
GIVEN THEM ALL INFORMATION AND STILL THEY SUSPENDED , IN LAST 6 MONTH WE
HAVE ONLY 81 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK COMPARE TO THOUSANDS OF FEEDBACK.i HOPE
OUR LOYAL CUSTOMER WILL HELP US OUT IN THIS TEDIOUS SITUATION, WE DON'T
WANT OUR CUSTOMER TO SUFFER.
AT THIS RATE EBAY WON'T HAVE ANY SUPERSELLERS LEFT.
THEY NEVER SE ETHE RATIO.THEY FORGET SOME PLACE ARE IN REMOTE INTERIOR INDIA WHERE DELIVERIES TAKE TIME AND SOMETIME GET LOST.WE ALWAY COMPENSATE FULL REFUND OR SEN DNEW ITEM AGAIN, WE HAVE SO MANY LOYA CUSTOMER,KINDLY HELP US AND SEND EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO.

HOW DO EBAY EXPECT US TO GIVE DELIVERY
1) WE CANNOT SEE PAISAPAY ACC WHO PAID US WHO NOT TRYING TO TRACE BY EMAILS
2)CANNOT SEE THE ATM PAYMENT MASRKET PAID IT IS A TEDIOUS JOB FINDING THOSE ENTERIES AND IF WE SELL 100 ITEM 10 PAY BY ATM AND WE CANNOT SEE NAYTHING IN SOLD ITEM SO MAKE OUT.

EBAY DOEN'T GIVE US PAISAPAY MONEY BUT EXPECT US TO DO DELIVERY OF ALL ITEM PAID.

THIS IS THE STORY OFA SUSPENED SELLER.
KINDLY JUDGE SEEING THE WHOL PICTURE
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Att kridesigns customer help Kritidesign to do deliveries of time.Pls read

emailswarup
Community Member
I had several deals with Kritidesign and never had any complain. I dont know about AP but for Kolkata the items I bought are really good, considering the Price. I have 2 item deliveries left but trust they are on the way.

I think sometimes its difficult to guess their items from the excellent photos. But whenever I have asked them any question about any items particulars the informed me truthfully (mostly the item was better than the information). Basically I found this seller co-operative in my deals.

Its good that ebay is acting to protect buyers interest and asking kritidesign to resolve the 81 unsatisfied customers of this sellers. However, I cant resist to give one feedback recd comparison of a Kritidesign and invogue-inc3, a seller who had cheated me. Kritidesign has total 1857 feedbacks of which 1540 are positive from 1036 members and -ve from 81 members & 11 withdrawls. In comparison invogue-inc3 (renamed 3rd time !) has 1438 FBs with 1177 +ve from 787 members, -ve from 70 members and a staggering 68 withdrawals (because they always make it a condition for refund). In just past month they had 62 -ve FBs even after the feedback withdrawal for refunds (like the one done by me helplessly). Hope the rule of ebay is similar for all !!

Hope kritidesign will be back in business soon.

Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Ebay may be irked because most of your items sell at Rs.1/- with a courier charge of 199/-. So they are loosing the commission !! Otherwise there are many real fraudulent sellers on whom ebay should have concentrated before suspending your registration !!

If ebay is reasonable then they should have given a notice at your shop for 15 days prior to cancellation so that such complication of buyers delivery should not have arised.

Hope the matter will end soon and with that the suffering of the buyers and you.

Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Dear KRITIDESIGNS ,

Here are a few suggestions to get your accoutn reinstated soon!!

1. Use Squaretrade to file CASES with buyers. If there is no response from buyer for more than 14 days you will receive a mail from SquareTrade and if you provide the same mail to ebay the matter will eb marked as resolved against your account.

2. Mail the buyers to ask for delivery confirmation. If they reply positively forward the mail to Ebay and the matter will be resolved.

3. Fax the POD's.

If you need any help you can ALWAYS ask me. I have been in this situation and can help.

Regards .

Superstores_Tech

ANkur Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Also please post one query or issue only once this will help you concentrate ont he replies received by you. Regards .

Superstores_Tech

ANkur Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

gracedesignerjewellery
Community Member
thank you for all your support.We are doing our best filed all cases with square trade and even mail the potential feedback email also to ebay.I hope they understand our situation deliveries are piling up as it take time to trace address but we are not going to give up and get back in business.all your advises are welcomed.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear Mr.Mathur (Kritidesign),

I am writting here because there is no Contact Seller link in My Ebay for these two items (may be because of suspension of your registration). Hence to confirm the receipt for these items I am writting here.

I have recd the two Pearl sets (Item nos. 5040965375 & 5040985821). They sizes are all ok, even better.
Once your registration is reinstated, I shall definitely put a +ve feedback with honest comments.

Hope you will soon be able to start the selling again otherwise I will be in soup because some more relatives of mine want similar items !!

Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hello Kirtidesign,
I recd items 5041285819 and 5041312067 from Kritidesign today. Very beautiful sets. Very surprised to find the Gift of Pearl Top and Pendant. Thank you very much.
Can not understand why you are not registered. Bad for me for I shall not get your rating. Some of my friends wants to buy similar sets but now I can not have.
May your problem be solved soon.
Contact seller link is not available and feedback is stopped. So writting here.
Thank you again for the very beautiful gift.
Soumi
Kolkata
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

soumi_kolkata
Community Member
Hello Kirtidesign,
I recd items 5041285819 and 5041312067 from Kritidesign today. Very beautiful sets. Very surprised to find the Gift of Pearl Top and Pendant. Thank you very much.
Can not understand why you are not registered. Bad for me for I shall not get your rating.
Some of my friends wants to buy similar sets but now I can not have. May your problem be solved soon.
Contact seller link is not available and feedback is stopped. So writting here. Got to know about this board from my husband Swarup Dutta (emailswarup).
Thank you again for the very beautiful gift set.
Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

invogue-inc3
Community Member
Hi all,

I did not know Mr. Dutta still had a problem with the transaction, and that he has put up this message, as I would have replied long back. We would like to assure everyone that we are genuine sellers and the biggest proof of this fact is that we have sold over 2000 items and received OVER 550 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS in the past one month. I understand this is the HIGHEST ON EBAY INDIA BY A BIG MARGIN. We have sold over 2000 items in the past one month and have received 59 negative feedbacks, due to varied reasons including buyers who live in remote villages where no courier is ready to deliver.

Our genuinity is also proven by the fact that we refunded the full amount paid by Mr. Dutta once we came to know that the item really had a problem, which we did not notice at the time of purchase. Also, we have never forced Mr. Dutta or any other buyer to withdraw the feedback. We only request the buyer to withdraw it as most of the times the feedback is given without contacting us about the problem. Its almost as if you buy a shirt of size 40 from the showroom near your home, you go home and check it out, it does not fit you as the size mentioned is wrong. Its printed size 40, but it actually is 42.

So do you go around painting the town red and telling each and every person you see, that never buy from that showroom as they give wrong sizes!!! Or do you just coolly go to the showroom and tell them to replace it as you understand that it is a genuine mistake by an employee of the shop. And infact, you might even recommend the shop to others if the shopkeeper deals nicely with you and accept the mistake.

The negative feedback system of eBay is something like almost like painting the negative feedback in front of a shop, never to be removed. Even though the seller does everything possible to satisfy the buyer, the negative feedback stays there forever. I have many buyers who have bought items from me even after giving me a -ve feedback for the first order. This just proves that we are committed to buyer satisfaction.

Infact I have just called Mr. Dutta some time back, and I have explained my position on this. He has understood my position and has even told me that he will write about our discussion in this thread. I hope this assures all concerned people, buyers as well as eBay, that we are committed and here for long term.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply