cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone with dealings with EmailSwarup - require info immediate

sheelafaria
Community Member
I would appreciate if anyone who had anything to do could mail me at my ebay same name gmail.com id. If anyone has found contradictions plz mail me

He claims to have business dealings with European companies (in the same breath sends lengthy mails of
unsolicited gratuitous advice, imagines things and tells without courtesy of asking. Snoops around imagining he is a Sherlock Holmes). This person spends too much time on Internet, eBay to .....
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Anyone can come to my house to check the details or ask me for scanned copies of any doc of proof. No Problem.

I have to spend time on net to do my business but would better stop spending much time on ebay especially when people create such nuisance of that. Its surprising to note that writing in a decent supportive manner can create such problems. Learned a good lesson.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
Dear sheelafaria

May I ask you why you require immediate information about Emailswarup and that too secretly by email? You have become a member only seven days ago. What is your problem if he spends more time on internet?
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

bay_jyoti
Community Member
Very improper for Sheelafaria to give such comment on a personal thing such as time-spending of a person on EBAY. Both Emailswarup and Ebay can sue him/her for that. Yours always
Jyoti
Message 4 of 27
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear Sheelafaria,

There is nothing to do with your post. Its his personal issue about the spending time on internet.

I think Emailswarup is a nice person who is also helping other users in the community. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 27
latest reply

brijeshnair
Community Member
Dear

you must thank people like Mr.Dutta for responding to peoples problem, if you take that responsibility of doing that it would be great rather than complaining . i guess me , dutta is doing a good job.thanx a lot for your services Mr.dutta and don,t get upset by such remarks , we are all with you , please continue your good work,

Regards
Brijesh
Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Hi,I got to know Swarup after he wanted to pick up and pay for an emerald.He purchased many items from me and now we know each other as family friends.We have cross promotion arrangement.He is very well behaved, handsome, comes from a good family and has a very beatiful and kind wife and has a lovely child.He is rather like my own son.I thank you all for your kind opinion. Thanx.Truly.Amitava
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
My sincere gratitude to everybody for the spontaneous support.
This is why I spend some of my free time on ebay โ€“ to interact with others, relieve the stress of job and if possible, to try to help someone in need.
I think, being new, the member took some decision in haste about posting this topic, hence its better to end it now. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
sheelafaria, you have joined ebay only a week back. What is your problem if Swarp spends too much time on Ebay or internet. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
The question is what type of a person are YOU advertising you personal email address on internet, and asking other members to provid you with information... you are the one who is acting like Sherlok Holmes
Message 9 of 27
latest reply

shivarthecom
Community Member
emailswarup is a nice guy. He buy item from me and give me good suggestions to me. He is a nice person.
Shivarth e-com
Message 10 of 27
latest reply