cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Amount debited -> Payment failed -> Item not confirmed! Please Resolve ASAP

hanly.yn
Community Member
Hi,
I tried buying items 261041926921 and 261043727188 along with the Coupencode BIGDADDY03 with 6 months EMI opted. The amount including shipping charges was Rs.5268.46/-. These amount was debited from my HDFC credit card for which i have got the confirmation SMS. But after completing the transaction, on reaching the ebay page, the site said that, payment failed, please use another payment option. So in brief, I lost Rs.5268.46/- from my credit card and the items are still not confirmed. Please do the needful ASAP. If possible, instead of refunding the amount to my HDFC credit card, if you can transfer that money to the seller and ask him to ship the item, it will be very helpful for me as i don't want to hang on the tails of the bank forever*. Please do reply to me ASAP. Also if you are planning to refund the money instead of shipping the item, please do it ASAP as otherwise the bank will start the processing of EMI if no actions are taken soon.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hi there, you should contact customer support.
http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&entrysrc=GlobalHeader
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

ray8f
Community Member
I'm facing the same problem. Made the payment of item 200769349960 on 10th june. I used a debit card and my bank statement confirms the payment was made. Further more the product page says item listing ended.

Tried contacting customer care 2 days back and again today. They've asked me to wait another 2 days. Very annoying... X-(

Please post here if you got your issue resolved.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

vinod548012
Community Member
I tried buying items micromax Q75
These amount was debited from my Axis bank debit card for which i have got the confirmation SMS. But after completing the transaction, on reaching the ebay page, the site said pay ment make transaction so what i want to do ?

vino5480@gmail.com
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

palival
Community Member
I am also facing the same problem. Amount Rs.12379.97 debited from my account on 8th June 2012, no confirmation mail from ebay. I am contacting my bank and ebay to get my money back. I have used the coupon BIGDADDY07. It seems like ebay is blocking the orders with with discount coupon. Any ideas.???
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

palival
Community Member
Good news! I got my money back today(13nth)evening. This time I have placed my order using ICICI credit card and it went through without problem. Got order confirmation mail too :)Thank you.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Same here, spent Rs 26,346 on a single transaction, amount got debited, no paisapay confirmation. Its cruel when customer care asks you to wait for a few days.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

red_deep
Community Member

And even after 4years this problem exists. I got the same issue today ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

koti345
Community Member
Same issue here also 20500โ‚น debited.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Please guys , Even iface same problem indianbank net banking. So how many days did you guys take to get refund your amount, please reply asap

Message 10 of 10
latest reply