cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AYE LO NAYEE BAAT COMMUITY COURT KE BAARE MEIN!!!

aria.jewels
Community Member
hi all,
Beware all sellers if you are listing on ebay sites other than ebay.in!!!
if you need your feedback to be reviewed by ebay community court then you can list only thru ebay.in .If listed from other sites like ebay.com ,ebay.au etc ,feedback will not be considered for reviewing which means you cannot file the case thru community court.
:_|
aria.jewels
GOD HELP WE SELLERS!!
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

1bigbaazaar
Community Member
Hi
This is the funniest thing I must have heard about eBay
If I am a registered member of eBay. in & if I am allowed to list all over eBay sites then i should have the privilege to file my cases in the community of eBay. in if i am not allowed then it means my listing are not part of eBay
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

hanna2montana
Community Member
One month old news this from last one month this started but no news to any one when decided god know
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
God Bless eBay sellers. LOL. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Why dont we all sellers stop listing on eBay.com and list only in eBay.in site with option of world wide shipping. We Indian sellers have a USP of selling Indian Product and any buyer looking for those will surely visit .in site..

I am not even listing with option of shipping worldwide on eBay.in site, still I every other day get request to ship items outside India..

And By the way is there any .com seller from USA listing on . in Site. I dont think anyone. To get traffic We can list a few items on .com site and direct links from there to our .in items. This will also cut down a lot on fees as I see that listing on .com is much more expensive and also has high fvf.

Regards
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

bollywooddiva
Community Member
How funny is this also
please read:
1. i list my product on eBay.com but i pay commission to eBay.in
2. i get a negative on eBay.com, but after receiving the commission eBay.in is not interested in filing my case for negative received in eBay.com ( but interested in its commission)
3. i list in eBay.in and select worldwide shipping
buyers from usa raises a dispute of INR on eBay.com instead of eBay.in and i am supposed to reply to the buyers dispute on .com and not on .in (how funny is that) (but i listed the product on .in)
keep adding the funny things !!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nikhil115
Community Member
Item Title: STEREO HEAD PHONES WITH MIC " LOWEST PRICE "

Item Number: 280493475614 SELLER IS User ID:
anniemirraexport, Name: KARTHIK V City:CHENNAI TN India
Phone: 9940377713
THE ABOVE SELLER HAS SENT ME A DEFECTIVE ITEM.
seller has written behind the bill that if you have any discrepaency with our service, product or product demaged during transit. i request not to leave a neutral or a negative feedback. incase if u leave a neutral or negative feedback before contacting us your problem will not be resolved
the above is highly objectionable and not acceptable to me as a buyer i sud be given a liberty to give my feedback
u sud advice the seller to not to resort to arm twisting to get positive feedback from buyer
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Indians are treated like slaves by everybody including Indian Government.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Please let me know where is it mentioned on eBay help-pages or if you have received any email from eBay because I list on .com only and I got 2 negative feedback removed some 2 to 3 months back with help of community court.

If this is a recent change then it is really a pathetic change. eBay portals such as ebay.co.uk and ebay.com remove the seller's negative feedback on considering their genuine situation. If we aren't allowed to appeal on ebay.in community forum then we are like people without a land.

Why are we Indians always at the receiving end??
Message 9 of 9
latest reply