cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTENTION SELLERS Negative feedback from unpaid buyers.....

guptazmall
Community Member
Hello Sellers,
This is in regards to the fact that a seller is entitled to a negative feedback even if he has not got any payment from a buyer. The buyer is the King, who will continue to use his powers, rule the world of eBay by being able to ruin a genuine seller's position; even when he has not paid for the item.

So sellers, be cautious when giving a negative to an unpaid buyer of yours.

Nidhi
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello GuptazMall,

Sad to know this, this is unacceptable and unjustifiable. Open an Unpaid dispute and contact eBay support and under selling, problem with other user, and choose feedback related and report your problem.

After a week you can make an unpaid strike and feedback will be void.

Buy my question to eBay is "Who will pay for the loss of sales for that 1 week ?"

Write eMail to Sapana and Sarath with all details, they are very helpful people.

Best regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
Hi friends,

It so happened with me by a fraud buyer "perin1812" who threatened me that she will leave negative feedback if I dont refund the money without herself returning the item. I havn't got the item returned yet. when I complained ebay some mr.pyter asked me to furnish the purchase documents of the item I was selling, strange! and he forced me to refund the money without the return of the Gemstones I sold her. Now she is enjoying with the gemstones as well as the money. Thanks to ebay. We sellers are here to stay with ebay and generate revenue for ebay and such fraud buyers are once in a while. Just to preserve the dignity of ebay I returned the money and what did ebay do to reciprocate! 😞

Jai Shree Krishna Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
Hello CoolBrasCo,
I already opened a UPI and duly received my FVF credit. But still a negative from an unpaid buyer. Obviously such unjustified feedback is ruining my stand on ebay. The buyer insisted on making a payment via DD whereas it was clearly mentioned in the listing that we accept only payment via paisapay. He told to send a DD after 18 days of sale which was unbearable and so I closed gthe transaction and filed for an FVF.

Isn't it giving way for such non paid buyers to enjoy buying on ebay with their positive feedbacks as seller would, in fear of getting a negative, never give a negative to any of its unpaid buyers.

Any suggestions!!

Nidhi
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

i agree with the same.
That is the reason i never leave negative to any non paying buyer they really rule.
And we cannot even tell anyone that not sell them !

We are helpless here without any of our faults:(

I wish someone could really help us "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ravisidanu
Community Member
Well I bought an item recently though not expensive. But the seller shipped me any other item and that too unusable. To add further, i posted a negative feedback 2 times but the same appears no where for that seller. Though I had bought another item from the same seller, but could not trust him & hence didn't pay for the item. I think there are lots of such spurious sellers who just dump things at buyer's cost. This damages the reputation of ebay also to some extent as unhappy buyers will not turn up again to ebay. I feel ebay should also ensure that buyer's interest is protected and it should not be just an insensitive trade platform where anything & everything goes on.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Buyers should not be eligible to leave feedback unless seller marks as payment received or the Buyer have the proof of the payment made to sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
Hello All,
Thank you for your suggestions. I hope that the ebay Pink team is reading our views.
In such matters as mine, they are helpless. They are able to remove a negative feedback only if it qualifies under their 'feedback withdrawal policies'. Otherwise the only way to remove it is via your buyer thorough mutual aggrement. But what if the buyer is not ready to co-operate and do not want to remove a negative.
SAD.. 🙂
The permanent mark remains there and your reputation is affected, though it is not your fault.

Nidhi
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

esystemnext
Community Member
hi, all

my view is that
no sale is complete without money,
eBay should make ensure that shopping cart or buying should not be completed without confirmed mode of payment,so buyer should confirm payment mode at time of buying other wise, buying should not complete.as non serious buyers make mockery out of eBay site. which does not exit any where else on ecommerce sites.
without paying anything to seller or eBay, user is not a buyer at all, So, it has no right to point finger to any body,
without paying user should have no right to give feedback, it is dangerous ethically, technically and official,as without paying, user is enjoying services and making fool of eBay and seller community.

that will it self reduce disputes by more than 70%,
in next step

any feed back from any side should be allowed only when, payment is received by seller and item is received by buyer, so fake buyer/seller will be out,
it will minimize disputes and negative feedbacks from either side
eBay should look at it in serious way

for esystemnext

Rajesh
Message 9 of 9
latest reply