India

has898895
Community Member

I don't want anyone to be cheated by scammers any more in india

I have a account in ebay mall for commission account which i started before 3 days ago. I had a task manager for commission 1 st task was n 500 rupees. And the next day she asked me for task i choose 500 rupees assignment but it went above 3-5 thousand and asked her about it she said it might be a assignment for 10000 rupees. But it was not it was extending more than 20000 rupees i told her i didn't assign for this task please stop this i wouldn't bear. She forced me to do which i can't she said that only 30 order please complete that i begged borrowed money to complete that but it wasn't over then she said 3 more task thats all please complete that i told her that wasn't my fault please help me to stop this. I was helpless. I Manged to complete the 33 order task now she says that 3-5 more task please help me a way out of this. I was continously asking for mail id of the company i wasn't provided. It goes on like 50000 thousand nearly Please help me to sort this out i couldn't bear the pain

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

India

has898895
Community Member

Expose the scam to everyone where they won't lose anything 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

India

Dear has898895,

Greetings from team eBay!

We read your post on our eBay Seller Community. We are dismayed to hear about your unpleasant experience and offer our deepest sympathies over the losses you have incurred.

As you know, your transaction wasn't done on the eBay platform, we may not help you in this regard. However you may pursue the matter with the relevant law enforcement authorities. 

We wish you all the best.

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 3 of 3
latest reply