CSB5

Dhl is not by default providing CSB 5 bills to sellers and most of DHL using sellers are thinking invoice downloaded while booking is CSB 5 bill.

Recently i myself was of same mindset till around 3-4 months ago i started checking Aramex CSB5 bills and then i came to know these are actual CSB 5 bills .

Its responsibility of shipper to provide CSB 5 bills to customer but DHL doesn't bother to do so and eBay is supporting it by not checking it.

eBay says call DHL and DHL says its eBay responsibility to maintain that and at last sellers pay the price.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

CSB5

How can i avoid CSB-5 clearing for eBay order shipping through ebay global shipping ?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

CSB5

Dear bin7850,

Greetings from team eBay!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, the shipping bills are provided by the logistics partners to the sellers on registered mail id.

Incase if you do not receive the Shipping Bills against the AWB's, Please raise a shipment invoice dispute on the ebay global shipping’s Resolution Center . This will help us in aligning our logistics partners and keeping track of the issue

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

CSB5

Dear micro-marine,

Greetings from team eBay!

We can provide the access to CSB IV in eBayglobalshipping. Please note the additional charges of commercial clearance that will be charges by Logistics partners.

For more details please connect with your account manager or EGS team

Regards,
eBay INCBT Team

Message 4 of 4
latest reply