item wasn't as described

vimasha_1
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 44249616303 .. regards this product . its mentioned that the product has 6 months india Motorola warranty .. but when I went to Motorola service centre they denied the warranty!!!!!!! they are saying that the warranty is void since the piece is more then 1 year old. I also have copy in which the Motorola india has denied the warranty. this is totally dissatisfying experience for me and I want the refund as the the company has clearly mentioned that the software of this phone is corrupted and also the bill provided by the seller is rejected by Motorola india.. plz tell me what is to be done as I m having problem with my phone and the warranty period of mine frm purchase date of 5th is valid but Motorola india is denying that proves that the seller has cheated and this has totally gave me bad experience in ebay & gromo systems pvt. ltd. plz help with the refund Thanks.
I also upload groom system pvt. ltd. bill (seller) & Motorola service center acknowledgement.
I already same email to seller and then after seller told me please claim on ebay for the same. The refund will be done through ebay (I upload the snap of seller replied email with this email to you pls read it properly )  plz help with the refund Thanks.
reply asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question