Why ebay is launched moeny worth products?

Recently i have purchased the mobile on 16th June, 2014 from ebay.in and received after 12 days from the date of purchase. Too worst delivery.When i started using the phone, i found all the problems of this mobile.
The mobile battery is very worst. It is getting over within 6 hours normal operation of the phone.
Mobile is getting heated within 10 mins on the use for calling, browsing internet, downloading from play store, operating the mobile for different settings.The mobile is not rooted and not possible to customize.
Called to iBerry customer service. They said that it is not rooted and they don’t want to give root access to it. They are talking very carelessly. They don’t do any service also for that mobile.Because of rooting problem, you cannot move apps to SD card. This mobile is not useful to move apps to SD card. Bluetooth is not working
They gave external SD card supported for 64GB which is useless if you don’t have option to move apps to SD Card.
They have provided 2.2 GB internal storage for user usage for downloading apps and games. But it will not be sufficient for gamers and applications users. Earphones are very cheap quality and will not get any interest to hear the music. Ringtone output sound is very low. You cannot hear ringtone if you are walking on main road or if you go outside the home to rush area. Battery is getting charged within 1 hour and getting discharged within 8 hours for normal standby. If you see the video or listen music then it will get over within 2 hours completely. if you use dual sim, the battery will get over in 5 to 6 hours. For rooting, the software is also not available in the market for rooting the mobile. Don’t wast your valuable money for purchasing it.

Your act is highly illegal and opposed to law. Due to your act I suffered very seriously and also you caused mental agony due to your deficiency in service.

I need my money back otherwise the product should be replaced as this is defective product having quality problem.

Regards,

Sripathi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question