Why ebay India is more inclined towards sellers?

Dear All,

Ebay India is more on the side of sellers rather than buyers! They allow all Tom Dick & Harry to list fake international brands to fool buyers as 90% internatioal apparel brands listed on ebay are fake!

Recently i bought a Burberry jeans waist size 34" but when i received the parcel from them to my surprise, it was small in size and did not fit me as it was 1" shorter than size 34 mentioned in the listing. I have two more Burberry jeans and their size 34" are perfect fit to me. Burberry size is always accurate as mentioned on the tag.

Of late ebay has become a platform for selling fake apprels of international brands.

I opened a case for return/refund but seller did not respond after intial 2 replies and suddenly got info from ebay that since i did not send them my cell number hence the case is closed in favour of seller. This happened in spite of the fact that they had my cell number and had printed it alongwith the address on the parcel they sent. Order summary still shows that seller has not reponded to my reply of 25th September even then ebay closed this case.

What should I do now. Go to consumer forum and lodge a case. Please help.

Thanks,

M.E.A.Usmani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question