WOMEN AFFECTED BY EBAY PURCHASE

My claim ID is 584657 the status intimated me it is resolved. Whether the meaning of resolved implies "Favourable to seller only" because after submitting the claim the following things happened kindly verify. 1.Not even single call from ebay within those 7 days.Only myself contacted thrice for ebay claim call. 2.On the 8th day only they spoke to me(to my call only) regarding that my claim will be closed with rejection and the entire speech is in favour of Seller only. 3.Without any call (upto now from the seller side)the claim got resolved status by intimating me to solve it amicably with the seller.(What a great solution?). I bought lot of things from ebay after this claim issue bcoz I BELEIVE IN EBAY UPTO YESTERDAY. NOW IN THIS MIDNIGHT WITH HIGHLY FRUSTRATED MIND WITH MAXIMMUM LEVEL OF DISSATISFACTION FOR PURCHASING A "NEW" PRODUCT WITH SERVICE CENTRE SOLUTION. HIGHEST LEVEL OF DISSATISFACTION CREATED FOR THE CUSTOMER SIDE BY THAT EBAY CLAIM ID RESOLVER AND SELLER. KINDLY SOLVE MY ISSUE.WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE A NEW ITEM AND GO FOR SERVICE CENTRE HERE AND THERE?MOST OF THE ITEMS ARE ALSO HAVING 3/5/7.. YEARS OF GUARANTEE. THANK YOU GOOD MORNING FOR YOURSELF AND BAD MORNING FOR MYSELF (BY EBAY)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question