Thanks to Rahul Jadhav for helping in my non delivery of the item ordered

Hi

I wish to thank Mr. Rahul Jadhav who helped me in resolving the delay in delivery of the item i ordered thru ebay. Since i dont have his ebay etmployee mail id, i wish to thank this ebay employee for all the emphathy he shows towards customers like us. 

Other than few such people like him, the way ebay treats its customers is very hurting. 

In short, 

I paid for the item (laptop worth 40k) thru paisa pay on 18th oct..

First of all, this product was shipped only on 29th oct. Why 10 days delay, i dont know... 

Ebay's logistics partner, Blue dart did not deliver me the item until 8th nov. I opted for refund of the amt paid. 

When i raised the ebay guarantee, i was told to wait for 20 days, which 28 th nov... On 28th nov, i was told, Blue dart has to come back to ebay !!! in order to get  MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK FROM EBAY !!! you see any logic ?

Everyday, i had to call and spend 1 to 2 hours shamelessly to get my money back !!!  Some invalid, 'washing the hands off''  kind of response will be given .....

Finally, on 3rd dec, ebay 'APPROVED' to return MY MONEY !!!!!  On 5th dec, someone from their customer support calls me to say, Blue dart has returned the laptop to the seller, Issue between Ebay and Bluedart is resolved, so i would get my money back in 6 to 8 days !!!! It is MY MONEY, & as per ebay rules for no fault of mine i will be the last to be served.

This is the kind of customer service & process definition maintained inside ebay !!!

A BIG GOOD BUY TO THIS ECOMMERCE VENDOR FROM MY SIDE. BYE!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question