Seller refused to sell his item after completion of the auction.

ansak007
Community Member

I won the auction for an Item for which reserve amount was determined by the seller. Seller sent me a message yesterday saying that he wants to drop the deal beacuse the amount is less than his expectation and sent me a transaction cancellation form. Now whether I want to cancel the  deal or not thats the other thing, Why isnt he replying to my messages when I asked him for better explaination that if he wanted more that the fiinal bid amount why he didn't set a reserve amount. what happened to the ebay's obligations? 
I am not **bleep**, I just want to know what should be done in such cases.  Should I refuse in cancellation request? I mean, I cannot force him to sell somthing what belongs to him, and even if tell him to what is the gaurantee now that he will not damage the item and send me....
what should I do now? give me some advice, people..?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I HAVE RECEIVED SAMSUNG GRAND 2 DUPLICATE MOBILE . I HAVE COME TO KNOW AFTER 1 MONTH WHEN I HAVE CHECKED IT SERVICE CENTRE. NOW U R COMPANY SAYING THAT CLAIM SHOULD WITHIN MONTH. IT MEANS ANY SELLER CAN SELL DUPLICATE MOBILES U WILL NOT DO ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM.
Ask a Question