Seller appealed against my Refund

benjaj_0
Community Member

So i ordered a blackberry passport on the 19th of January 2017 and seller gave me a tracking code via message. But I couldn't track the code it said it was invalid. So i asked the seller about it and they said that my parcel was put on hold for some unknown reasons and asked if i would wait for the item that was put on hold until it was released or should they resend another one. I chose the later option. They said they would resend the phone again, then after a couple of days, i inquired about the item and it's delivery status, and they told me that their courier was on holidays. So i decided to wait until the seller's deadline day which was on Feb. 07 2017. Then i inquired about about the delivery date again on the 7th of Feb to which they replied on the next day that i should cancel the order and they would refund my money and that i order it again. So I requested a refund. 
3 days later I receive an email saying that my refund request had been put on hold as the seller had appealed against the refund?

What does this mean? Am i at the risked of not getting a refund?

Help Please, I'm new to ebay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question