Need help for eBay Guarantee* claim - Refund

kundnila
Community Member

Dear Members,

I need your help regarding my claim mentioned below. Please help me out regarding what to do as I'm experiencing pathetic support from Ebay India. My pick-up was scheduled for many times but never happened. If I call them to inform about it, they just give me a standard answer to wait for "48 Hrs." and god knows how they calculate hours. It's been 13 days since.

It's also a pain to talk to customer support guys as I'm frustrated with their rude and arrogant behaviour. It's like they are doing a big favor by talking to me. My God this sucks. I'm tremendously frustrated and seriously thinking not buying anything from ebay.  

Is it only with me or someone had also faced similar issues from Ebay. Surprisingly Ebay seems not to be concerned about it. Can anyone also please provide the escalation route details so that I can talk to someone responsible.

Really guys, it's horrible and my suggestion if you want not to experience it, buy from some other site. But for me as I'm stuck, please help me. 

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question