My email dated 24-11-14 and complaint vide dated 5-12-2014 still not answered

gpsingh874
Community Member

Dear eBay.in, Regarding PaisaPay *** I am a regular customer at eBay.in. This is
the first time I am having an issue while purchasing from eBay.in. The mobile Z10 blackberry
bought on 13 Sep 2014 is not working properly. The item was recieved around 20 Sept 2014.
While powering on the mobile for the first time, it was observed that the mobile was probably
powered on earlier also on 5 Aug 2014(snapshot attached) i.e. before delivery of the mobile was
made to me. It means that the item was not brand new sealed as claimed by seller. However, I
ignored this hoping that eBay guarantee is there. But now since the phone is in use for last about 2
months, I am facing the problem that the phone turns off even when battery is displaying 80% or
90% or even 98%. The problem is most probably related to battery or software. I even contacted
the Blackberry Service Center at Chandigarh. But, they have politely refused to attend my
complaint telling me that the phone is meant for overseas market and not for Indian market. They
advised me to contact eBay/seller. I contacted the seller also on mobile *** (as given in
the bill no.476 dated 14-09-2014 of seller). He flatly refused to attend my complaint saying that
the model is no longer there. I asked him about his 1 year dealer warrany on hardware/software,
but he did not listen and disconnected the call. I never expected this from a seller on eBay. I had
even tried to put a claim on eBay, but the same has also been refused citing the 30-day period is
over. I have been advised to contact ***, which is also not responding. Now, I am
unable to use the phone and not getting any help from either the seller or eBay. Please get me the
working and new sealed /genuine replacement or else give me the refund. I am sure eBay won't
disappoint a loyal customer of eBay.in. Thanks, Gurjinder Paul Singh,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question