Memory card not working within warranty. Manufacturer says fake item. Seller cannot be contacted

Dear Sir, This is regarding the purchase of memory card "Sandisk Ultra Micro SDHC Memory card with adaptor vide paisa pay ID *** on 20/01/14. The item worked for about one and a half month then suddenly did not work. The device did not detect it. When the external card reader was used to check the card the computer said "drive not accessible; the directory or file is corrupted". This 32 GB card purchased for Rs 1400/- carries a 5 years warranty. When I tried to contact the dealer  there was no reply. The last email addressed to them was dated 25/3/14. I tried also to contact them over phone No the phone was found 'switched off' every time. Then I contacted the manufacturer Sandisk for the enforcing the warranty through email. They immediately sought certain information printed on the memory card. On sending the information they replied that the card is not genuine and they cannot help and advised me to contact the purchaser. Since I have purchased the item through eBay under the belief that being it an E purchase, the eBay must have verified the genuineness of the dealer, I am now requesting you to assist me for replacement or refund. Thanking you Yours faithfully, Raveendran Punnoli.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question