Is there any programme like " We want you to be able to sell with confidence "

Viewing every titles of online training programmes, it seems that very very little care is taken by ebay to protect innocent, first time buyer from  CHEATERS COUPON PROVIDERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS [ MAJORITY]--SHIELDED BY EBAY LURING INNOCENT BUYERS, WASTING PRECIOUS TIME OF SEASONED BUYER [STILL BEING CHEATED] IN HOPE OF GETTING/TESTING THE GENUINE OFFER IF ANY......alas....almost none such on ebay...!

Now, talking about sellers....I AM CONSTANTLY REPORTING ABOUT VARIOUS LISTING VIOLATIONS RAMPANTLY GOING ON at ebay....by sellers. Numbers of  item no. have been reported to customer support etc..misleading  titles used in the name of protecting "BUYER" which never has been.  Most dangerous pit fall is " ebay Guarantee " title by which almost all new buyer has to pay penalty for his innocent ignorance by heavily guarding cheater sellers because ebay gets 11.5 to 15% as selling fee.

I am in a position to prove all, which i have written above but sitting helplessly alone unless & untill  mass is not awkened which i am trying.

As a buyer equal % of training programme should be provided & various negative feedbacks provided by buyers/ cases rejected by ebay filed by buyers  SHOULD BE DISCUSSED AS CASE STUDY IN SUCH PROGRAMME FOR BUYER IF ARRANGED.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question