Is E bay Guarantee Claim not applicable for products having manufacturer Guarantee??

This is with ref. to my Claim ID : 1704837PaisaPay ID : 41834378645 for buying heavily sold Auxus STUNNER - VIRTUAL REALITY SMARTPHONE,I desire refund of my money as I am not satisfied with the product due to the fact that the Battery of the mobile is defective ie.swell up in one side & the Blue tooth watch given as free bees is a dead ,non functioning item But it is matter of regret my claim was rejected without any valid reason .Is E bay meant for selling defective & dysfunctional item?Where is the meaning of E bay Guarantee if item received is not as described??

My Claim was bluntly rejected by E bay Guarentee people saying-"I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is under 1 year Manufacture warranty and hence excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#terms In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your seller and resolve the matter amicably. Thank you for your precious time, have a nice day. Seller Details - Digital estore email:"

Contacted E bay Customer Care for this & they Replied

MY QUESTION IS:-

!.IS E BAY IS A NICE GROUND FOR SELLING DEFECTIVE,NON FUNCTIONAL ITEMS BY THE SELLER?

2.PRODUCT UNDER MANUFACTUREER GUARENTEE DOES NOT COME UNDER E BAY GUARENTEE CLAIM FOR ITEMS RECEIVED NOT AS DESCRIBED??

3DOES E BAY CLAIM & CUSTMER CARE PEOPLE SHIFT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY BY CITING E BAY POLICIES & GUIDELINES??

4.IS EBAY MEANT FOR FAVOURING SELLER WHO HAS HIGHEST SELLING PRODUCTS & PROFIT TO EBAY??

5.WHAT IS THE MEANING & PHYLOSOPHY  OF E BAY GUARENTEE NOT APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS HAVING MANUFACTURER WARRENTY??

6.WHY A GENUINE BUYER GO TO SERVICE CENTER  WITHOUT HIS FAULT BUT FOR THE FAULT OF THE SELLER??

Hence I seek natural JUSTCE through this forum else I will be constrained to take the shelter of CONSUMER COURT>

I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question