I have received damage product and ebay said i give coupon but not received till at.

Hello,

i am very tired and nurvus with ebay shoping till time i think ebay is the best e-commerce shopping plateform for all crazy shoping users but not i cant suggest for this and refer for ebay shoping.

I order for Sony Handfree and have received damage condition or not working properly than i contact to seller and filled claim (claim ID - 663845) on Ebay for replacement or even refund than i have received call from ebay paisapay on 26 Sep. and asked they give coupon 110% of total amount and also received mail "claim has been closed and resolved" and you will receive coupon witn in 7 - 10 business days buy today date is 13th Oct. and till time i have not received any coupon and even refound amount. Many time tried to contact ebay customer care but thay exit chat without given any responce also i have mailed chat window ebay agent and me chat conversion but not received any mail regatding this even more time email to seller but all are still in silent mode. When i trying to contact thay said always i esclated your query and wait gfor update 10 days.

Hope so i will received valuable response from here otherwise i neven turn to ebay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question