How a customer get irritated by the service provided by Ebay?

sunilmeher
Community Member

Dear All,

The claim was closed without discussion with the customer and the customer service even worst of ebay India. These people rejected a claim when the buyer wants to return the product and seller wants to refund. These guys are sick as being a service provider and also a online retailer.

Please choose to buy from other retailers like flipkart and Amazon. I lost around 1700 rupees in product and 100 rupees in discussion with the customer service associate. They gave false promises that they are forwarding my query to the next level (Manager's above) and provided a guarantee to receive a call within few days from his superior with solution.

As of now, I have not received any solution nor any help from the team. This is what you can expect from Ebay. Your money has no value for them. Hence, I would suggest never buy from ebay. They usually publish cheap product with cheap service. They wanted me to return the product to the seller and claim money without involving them. Now, How do I return a product expecting the vendor would return me money, Is there any guarantee for that or who would pay me if the vendor does not.

As described above.  I can say this is worst experience I had with any online retailer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question