EBay Money Guarantee is totally unresponsive. I would not like to have anything to do with Ebay

vgvindan
Community Member

Date claim opened: 27-11-2014 The item supplied was defective. I sent three mails to seller asking for solution. As he did not respond, I preferred claim for refund. I was asked to return the item. Accordingly, the very next day, I returned the item and sent a copy of the receipt to ebay. This was acknowledged by ebay thru email (3 Dec 14 7.27 PM). Subsequently I received email stating that the email from which I sent the response was not registered. I responded by stating that I am sending emails from my registered email. I forwarded a copy of my 'Contact information' wherein the correct email address is given. Now my claim has been rejected stating that I did not return the item in time. I am astonished at the audacity with which the rejection has been made. I don't care whether you refund the money or not. But state the correct reasons - just say 'no refund'. Kindly do not give false reasons.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question