Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discuss your International Shipping needs with DHL experts, 14 Sep 4-5 PM

Hello, Are you facing difficulties in international shipping? Do you have questions about shipping internationally? If so, join this workshop where expert from DHL will help you understand the nitty-gritty’s involved in shipping internationally and a...

Discuss all your shipping related queries with Indian Posts, 21 Sep,(11-12)

Hi, As an eBay seller, it is extremely important to have a reliable and cost effective shipping channel. In this workshop, staff from the Indian Postal department will discuss with you the services that it offers to the sellers and will answer your q...

eBay courier charges

eBay PaisaPay ID 45873199440Still I'm not received return courier charges, what is your process for return courier charges, how long it will take to refund. Now more than 15 days over.

Shipping

Is there a way to know if a shipper uses DHL inside the U.S. ? For instance, shipping from NY to OK?I can only find " standard shipping" on the item list. I do not want to buy from a seller who uses DHL.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

Hello Everyone, This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread. How to submit your question Click on the Post-a-reply on th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful