VERY BAD GAME PLAYING BY EBAY.IN FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS

Dear Members,

Effective June 30, 2018, Cash on Delivery (“COD”) transactions on www.ebay.in will be disabled till further notice.

Sellers are required to fulfil all open COD orders received till June 30, 2018. 

Please note that there is no impact on prepaid transactions, i.e. payments made by users through the credit/ debit cards/ net banking or any other electronic payment methods.

Regards,

Mintkart India Team

ALREADY THERE ARE LOW SALES ON EBAY.IN AND NOW COD IS ALSO STOPPED SO SELLERS BE READY FOR SALE CRISIS, AND ONE MORE BAD THING THAT PAYTM AND FREECHARGE IS ALSO DISCONTINUED FROM EBAY.IN  

View Entire Topic

dear sellers

jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai......

kam se kam ab jo jayega wo bina deliver hue wapis toh nahi aayega...aur jitna price list karunga utna ka hi buyer ko cost padegi. & only genuine purchases, orders

i am very irritated with this COD. People used to order on COD, and refuses / cancel to accept / pay while delivery.

Moreover if i want to sell an item say trouser for 399 or upto 449. in competition with other marketplace, the buyer has to pay additionally rs 50 as COD convenience charges,  that doesnt come to me. 

i dont know why most of the buyers opts for COD for orders below 500.

If i list a mobile accessory for 150 and the similar is listd by other seller for 145, buyer chose to buy that, they dont even think once that if one is selling at 150 , they can be a reason, or better quality. this is exactly our buyers are. so why people dont care for giving extra 50 for COD. Online selling mein sirf sabse sasta listing item hi bikta hai. usme chahe aapko loss hi kyun na horaha ho.

So instead of listing at 449, i  list at 500 with some combo offer, like free 3 pair socks.

main chahkar bhi 449 ka list nahi kar pata, kyunki zyada buyers cod chose karte hain aur ultimately 500 ka hi pad jata hai.

50 rupee zyada na dene kee chakkar me, they refused to accept and it got marked as courier return.

ab main 399  ka list karpaunga. jitne ka dalunga utne ka hi buyer ko padega.

Ask a Question