Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Regarding feedback removal

Dear All, i am selling on eBay from more the 5 years. one buyer is first negative feedback. then, i provided partial refund to buyer as per the buyer confirmation. buyer also agree with the remove negative feedback.i contacted eBay india seller suppo...

GSTIN number

I am a private individual living in India and wanting to sell some unused household items-Rupee notes etc on eBay but when I want to list my items I get told I need the GSTIN number - why ? I am not a business ?? I see many queries regarding this pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase To Listing Limit

Dear eBay TeamHelloI Am A Seller On Ebay And Now And Now My Listing Limit Is 13000 Products My Heartily Request You Please Increase My Listing Limit More Than 20000 Products.Thank you

New Community Design coming soon!

We have exciting news for the eBay community! We have been working on updating the design and usability of the eBay community in order to enhance the experience you have here. We will roll out the update on March 24. A major focus was the mobile expe...

about shiping

hi, i am new seller of ebay. i wanted to know how to ship jewelery product to my international customer.

KYC verification by eBAY not completed - I'm going to File a Complaint

Hi Guys,Thank you all for your advice in Advance, I'm extremely dishearted due to the fact that my KYC has not been completed from past 2 months, I'm a Top Rated seller on Ebay and have been trying to contact eBay for more than 25+ time but I'm not g...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SOLUTION FOR EBAY FRAUD

I FOUND THIS THIS MIGHT HELP US. <> International Consumer Rights Protection Council (ICRPC) is a registered, non profit, non-political NGO, not supported financially from either Indian Government or elsewhere. We do not beg for donations. We depend ...

LISTING NOT ALLOWED

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding selling limits . I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries...... when i try to listing the error is showing (At this time, you can't list any more items with ...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to contact the Account Manager? I want to sell in Daily Deals.

Hi everybody, Ok here is the scenario, I have some really good products to sell on Daily Deals, I have also emailed to roadtosuccess@ebay.com, but haven't got any reply from the Ebay till now. I emailed them thrice. So it seems I am firing in dark. S...

Looks like something's wrong. Please try again.

Looks like something's wrong. Please try again. is coming on whenever I am trying to list a product on https://bulksell.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingTemplate&mode=Create&returnUrl=https://bulksell.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SingleList

Bluedart Returning Items Without any Reason Under Powership

Is it me or everyone facing the same issue. Bluedart is returning lot of my packets nowdays without even mentioning the reason. The packets get returned for no reason from there office itself without even a delivery attempt. Can anyboday explain what...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.