cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay escalation matrix and problem resolution timeline

Dear sellers,
We have sold some items on ebay and ebay is not able resolve our problem and they are taking too long. We first reported this to ebay on Feb 14, 2012 and still i.e om Mar 13, 2012 the answer is pending.
Its about ebay final value fee.They have charged us a different fee(i.e 5%) compared to whats written in the ebay fee chart (i.e 2%). Not sure how to resolve it and what is the Ebay escalation procedure and problem resolution timeline. Please suggest and share your views.

Below is the latest chat that I had with customer support and the supervisor and still I am waiting for the call from ebay( where is 7:30 pm promise )

Dhanashree B
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Dhanashree. How may I assist you today?
shoppers_paradise4u
Hi,

shoppers_paradise4u
I have sold several items on ebay however I have been charged wrong final value fee

shoppers_paradise4u
already reported to ebay on feb 14 and made several calls but no resolution yet

Dhanashree B

Please allow me a moment while I check details from my end.

shoppers_paradise4u
ok

Dhanashree B
Can yu confirm what are the charges you ahve been charged?

Dhanashree B
*have.

shoppers_paradise4u
The items are listed in Consumer Electronics-> Electronic Gadgets ->Other Electronic Gadgets
category. The items are voltage converters of 20 and 50 watt which are not "TV Accessories"
so I assume the fee should be 2% however they have been charged 5%.

shoppers_paradise4u
Last time I called ebay the customer support told me that the extra fee will be credited in the next invoice however, I do not see any credit in my invoice

Dhanashree B
I see that your case has been escalated to our team for the same issue.

Dhanashree B
And they are working on your issue.

Dhanashree B
A of now they have not receive any update and hence you have not receive any details form them.
shoppers_paradise4u
its almost 20 days since you are working how long will you take

Dhanashree B
I understamd tat it is long time that your case has been escalated to my team.

shoppers_paradise4u

20 days is too long there should be a proper reason for the delay

shoppers_paradise4u
and you people are not giving clear answer

shoppers_paradise4u
some are saying already resolved and now you are saying escalated and waiting

shoppers_paradise4u
Can I talk to a senior or your supervisor please

Dhanashree B
I relly apologies taht you have not receive any update regarding your case.But I will make sure taht you will receive a call back from my billing team.

shoppers_paradise4u
that i have been told several times, please connect me to your supervisor please

Dhanashree B
Okay.

Dhanashree B
Please be online.I cannot transfer this chat to them but I can make them seat on the same chat will it be fine for you?

shoppers_paradise4u
ok

Dhanashree B
Please be online while I transfer this chat to him.

shoppers_paradise4u
ok

Dhanashree B
Has transfered you to:Dhanashree B
Dhanashree B

Hello *****, I am Rahul.

shoppers_paradise4u
Hello

Dhanashree B

Due to technical error at our end this chat session has not been transferred to my extension.

Dhanashree B
Regret for it.

shoppers_paradise4u
no prob
Dhanashree B

Thank You.
shoppers_paradise4u
if you can resolve my prob i will be happy
Dhanashree B

I can certainly look into your issues and try my best to ressolve it.

shoppers_paradise4u
This is regarding my case on ebay fee that is pending form last 20 days, the last time I talked to the customer support rep, he told me that the case has been resolved and you will get the extra fee credit in your ebay invoice, however there has been no credit in the invoice.

shoppers_paradise4u
I have sold several items on ebay however i have been charged the wrong final value fee as per the ebay fee chart.

Dhanashree B
I regretr for the inconvenience caused.

Dhanashree B
It seems that you've been wrongly charged extra percentage of final value fee, am I right *****?

shoppers_paradise4u
yes

Dhanashree B
Alright , let me check my records for the trailed mails adn escalation regarding the same,.
shoppers_paradise4u
ok

Dhanashree B
May I request you to please be online and allow me some moments to do so?

shoppers_paradise4u
sure

Dhanashree B
Thank You.

Dhanashree B
*****, I've checked with my records and my team and noticed that this issue has been priorized . we are working on it.

shoppers_paradise4u
ok but 20 days for this simple issue is too long
Dhanashree B
Yes, I do understand..

Dhanashree B

You can expect a call from our Billing team best before day end,i.e., before 7.30 pm today

shoppers_paradise4u
ok

shoppers_paradise4u
I want the credit for the items already reported and the items in the same category in the current invoice as well, please find a permanent solution the this as every time I am selling a similar item in the same category the wrong final value fee is being applied.

Dhanashree B
Yes, the same issue has been highlighted and we are into it to finalize and solve the isse so it should not repeat in future,too.

shoppers_paradise4u
ok i am looking forward to a permanent solution and will wait for your call

Dhanashree B
That would be nice.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When you start selling on ebay India just think that you are playing "Russian Roulette". If things go smoothly then it is fine, if you have some problems then just shoot yourself rather than suffer.

You seem to have high expectations from ebay India, like "escalation matrix" and "timelines to resolve issues"..........LOL.

Get real, nothing of that sort exists here and nothing will happen here, so sell at you own risk and never expect any help from ebay India.

.....just my two bit worth of info after being on ebay for 13 yrs now.

PS: I KNOW THAT MY THIS REPLY WILL ALSO BE DELETED BY EBAY SO READ IT QUICK.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dear Ebay Officials.........

I DONT WWANT TO USE "POWERSHIP" SERVICE PLEASE stop.... stop ..... stop ASAP.

I AM FOLLOWING UP SINCE A WEEK NOW.

MY MONETARY LOSS IS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

THANKS,
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ rajelectroniks - Well said.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

mundru323
Community Member

I am really **bleep** off with Ebay. Reason is very bad in response. No one care customers, There are no proper info available to escalate the issue what customer is facing.

Can anyone give me email ids, where i can email them about issue which i am facing?

Thanks,

Mundru

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

i have purchase following item :

100%ORIGINAL NOKIA BL-4D battery FOR E7, N8, E5, WITH WARRANTY
Item no: 111243910913
Sale date:07/13/14 09:51
Quantity: 1

according to that you give me 50% amount coupon but that coupon was already expired.

i am really fedup that your service & dept. process for such a small issue.
unable to understand that how can u will help for a big deal.

pl. resolve my issue & give me fresh coupon no.

Regards,

Santosh More
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi ebay,

I otder 2 items of Led light but seller dispatched wrong product and less than order quantity. A product delivered to me was very chip in quality. Also not as per description. I raised a claim.
After 5days i received call from ebay people,
They want me to courier this product device to seller.

I found mode of Payment and return policy for courier is not convenient to me..I don't want any coupon from ebay.. Courier people will take money only.. They will not accept any coupon of ebay.

Meanwhile i put NEGATIVE feedback for seller for its misleading attitude. And wrong item and less quantity product.

After that from Delhihutt Miss. Bhavana contacted me and coordinate with me and she was agreed to send me a balance product. She also demanded to remove negative feedback. So than only they will courier my balance product.

I want my product as I already paid 709 for 2 items and I received only one item. MeanwhIle i used received product so i was not in possition return the product due to this reason, I put the feedback as per seller requirement. On 5th August 2017 i received mail from seller that they couriered to me by DTDC on consigment id - Z298958960.
I tried to trace with DTDC with provided number but thier is NO DATA AVAILABLE WITH DTDC.

From 5th onward seller neither responding to my mails nor to call.

I was tired of doing followup with seller Delhihutt via mails and calls but still no response. I already raised my concern in your customer-care 

Please help me to get my product. For Which I already paid to you..
Can you interven it ?

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply