PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paisapay registration

am trying for one hour and am not getting the paisapay reg page it is taking me evrywhere else,is there a 1800 number in Mumbai for this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay Account

Dear Team, I want to create a Paisa Pay account so please let me know the process of creating it. Regards Usha

KYC Verification error

We have updated GST No. and all documents but showing the massage this below - It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Attention Seller:You are not permitted to list any new item as you have not updated your GSTIN on www.ebay.in. As you wou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

To All ebay sellers, This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay depart...

• 70 replies
  • 23 Helpful

Invoice copy required

Hi team,Could you please send me the invoice copy of PaisaPay ID.ThanksRaghunathan M

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is not refunding the money

HI Guys, This ebay is not refunding the Money . I have place the order for a laptop on 03-July-2018 and payed the money using my credit card. Till now the product is not delivered and money also ebay is not refunding

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

remittance 02/07/2018

2nd july prepaid remittance still not transfer to my bank account where today is another payment day 5th july still previous remittance not transfer