New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to register for INCBT?

Hello, I'm a brand new seller on ebay and looking to start selling internationally. I did some research about the shipping and found that there is eBay INCBT program that helps the new seller with the shipping. I am unable to find out how to get myse...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PROBLEM WITH EBAY INDIA`S COUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM

I`ve got a big problem with the Ebay Coustomer support Team!!!!!!! They haven`t been doing their so called"jobs" of "solving our problems".I`m going to send an email to ebay headquarters reporting about them: All those who have problems with ebay`s "...

postal refund

How do I get a refund on a non delivered package? I bought the shipping label from eBay and they suggested a refund to the customer. This I did and I also put a claim in with the Post office. Have heard nothing from either. What now?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to integrate My ecommerce Website in to Ebay

I Mr. Shyam has develop one of the ecommerce website of product >I want to integrate product listing in eBay and customer buy products from pay pal Gateway by eBay so please suggest & help me how we can integrate product listing by eBay > I am going ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

south-africa/

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Tragically, this circumstance insane reason they didn't have a full rundown of fixings their items. Likewise, in the event that one goes on their page you see that they don't reveal the fixings on their either! An individu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers from Hyderabad

Can anybody tell me the ebay sellers from Hyderabad, so that I can buy from them as the charges would decrease.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

I want my money back because his charger & ranger not working properly

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay guarantee claim

Hi everyone,I am new to ebay. I shipped one item last week and the item is not delivered and return back because the address provided by the buyer was without house no: and door no:. I got an eBay guarantee claim stating that the buyer wants the item...