International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IEC CODE "Inavlid Input" Error

Hello, Yesterday i got my IEC code. I am trying to enter the IEC code code by it by ebay is not accepting it. I am getting Invalid Input error. Please see the screenshot. Please help. Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please, When i sell internationally, i get the following error

Hello, i am from india and i want to sell a PS3. When i list it on ebay's indian website, ie. ebay.in i am successfully able to list it, but when i try listing on the international website, ie ebay.com i get the following error: "Attention In order t...

New seller

Hi, I am a new seller from India planning to sell internationally . Could someone pls help me understand if we need to self-ship orders to US and other countries or we do have a privilege to use EBay shipping services?If its a self ship, could someon...

Error in listing

I try to list or adit any listings it shows me the error.To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. If you wish to ...

Listing

I got increased qty limit of listing but there is not increased my value limit and I am not able to use my listing Need to increased value limit also.Please help for the same.

KYC SHOWS INCOMPLETE

Hello, My ebay id is NEEDSFORYOU7. I have submitted all docs for KYC. But I am still getting "Your KYC Verification is Incomplete." error on the Seller registration page. Pls advise what to do?

Resolved! Real.Phoenix - Selling Restriction. Irresponsible A/c Managers

Hello All, Please check my DSRs and Feedback Score. I am experiencing a Selling Restriction since December 2012 which means that I am not able to REVISE or LIST any items from my eBay account real.phoenix since 1st December 2012. I have contacted eBa...