incswebhelp@ebay.com

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

incswebhelp@ebay.com

apoorv.joshi
Community Member
I wish to lodge a formal complaint against ebay india customer service. It has been a nightmare trying to deal with customer service. This was my first time as a seller and i would hardly ever recommend the site to anyone considering the treatement i have received.

I sold a product on 29th sept and the buyer confirmed receipt of the product to ebay on the 2nd of october(saturday). Having done whatever ebay guidelines and instructions asked of me, i was foolish enough to expect payment on the 4th of october(monday). I telephoned the paisapay 1800 number and was told that the amount hadnt been credited since the transaction was a high value transaction and ebay needed a proof of delivery(pod) from the courier company. This instruction should have been given to me before by the usual means of an email. Now i had to wait till thursday the 7th. On tuesday the 5th i sent an email to paisapaypod@ebay.com with a scanned copy of the pod. Upon no aknowledgement from paisapaypod's side, i re-sent the mail on wednesday the 6th. I had done whatever was instructed and was looking to receive payment on thursday which didnt happen.

After talking to customer care representative this morning the 7th i understood that no one had cared to even look at the mail. The whole purpose of having a dedicated email address for p.o.d. is defeated if representatives dont bother to look at the emails. What really infuriated me was the way in which Mr. Pranay Poojari employee id 29285 (what he told me) put the blame squarely on me for not calling up customer care to ask them to check their email!! Apparently ebay receives "hundreds of mails from its members" to bother going through them! His attitude was unbefitting a customer care representative of a multinational such as ebay.
Although i have to bear the inconvenience of waiting for a few more days, it is not the thing that has stung me most. Mr. Poojari( if that really is his name) could most certainly have handled the situation better instead of vehemently insisting that i should have reminded him to check his email!
I would be grateful if Ebay could not only expedite the payment process but also take a serious view on the matter.

Apoorv Joshi
User id: apoorv.joshi
Message 11 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

genuinecoinguy
Community Member
they reply mail within 24hrs.i never see delay.
Message 12 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

tweettwain
Community Member
My experience with eBay as a seller:

I listed my software product in eBay, not a single sale happened via eBay, and the same got expired. After couple of weeks I started getting calls from eBay offering help to sell my products. I politely rejected those offers as I realized that eBay is not for selling my software products.

I gave the same answer to all the calls I got but today I got a mail from XXX@vcustomer.net with the same query. When I rejected her offer, she started asking questions on my product, tax ID etc. I was bit puzzled as I clearly told her I am not interested in eBay, she continued the conversation with such unwanted questions. I simply disconnected and sent a reply to her email asking for explanation. Even after 6 hours I did not receive any reply, so lodged a complaint in eBay for violating privacy policy as the call was from a third party.

Now I am waiting for their reply for further actions.

Cheers,
Sunil.
Message 13 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

jaichinoy
Community Member
are there any other websites besides ebay ? The Variety is very low on ebay. I know indiatimes but same thing there. thx
Message 14 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

spl_ind
Community Member
@tweettwain...
My experience was same as yours when I first started couple of years ago. Later I found that they do not have any intention to disturb you. They will ask you to list in both Auction & BIN format, use Bold, Border & Highlight, Pro Pack, etc. You will get advice to open an eBay Shop & sell Internationally.

It is just an offer which is not mandatory. So why to worry. Just listen to them and assure them that you will try your best to follow their advice.

eBay India has outsourced some of their marketing jobs to vCustomer which is just a call center.
Message 15 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

Suject: Paisapay guarantee is a hogwash.

Background: Bought product from GEB on 12/09/2010, not delivered till deadline 07/10/2010, no communication/explanation from seller, filed refund request via 'My PaisaPay', No response for 10days, Later I as told that Ebay can only revert on refund when seller replies to their query, it has been 15 days lapsed of paisapay gurantee of refund on non delivery.

After speaking with customer care & many unresponded to emails, I wrote to Mr. Sushant(EBAY-GEB)for help & I appreciate the unexpected reply from him followed by a much delayed call from Ms. Pragnya (EBAY- claim adjuster) on 20/10/2010, I now understand that Ebay has internal process compulsions thereby I will not receive the due refund till delivery is made beyond the deadlines or refund is allowed by reseller as the item is claimed to have been shipped from US.

The 'PaisaPay' guarantee of refund on non delivery will not be honoured in this case and Ebay is waiting for sellers response. Bottomline is that there is no end to this particular horrendous shopping experience with EBAY.

I have purchased earlier with GEB on Ebay successfully and wanted to shop much more in future for my business and family, especially this Diwali. I find GEB to be a decent seller which provides a wonderful opportunity to buy from US, but my faith in security of my funds with Ebay is over.I have now relegated to the fact that I have lost my money to Ebay.

Fortunately this experience was a learning that big brands like Ebay can also renegade on their promises, 'TRUST' is a word which is taken for a ride by brands like EBAY.

Online shopping is here to stay and offers great conveniences, but there is chance of cheated even with most cautious. As it is said 'CAVEAT EMPTOR' (Let the buyer beware). Goodluck
Message 16 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

and-also
Community Member
Well GEB is Special, it has IMMUNITY to Seller Non-Performance rules of eBay, no Kinds of listing or other violation complains are handled, its as if a Government machinery, Donot compare GEB to ebay.in , as ebay.in is amlagamation of small traders and seller communities, and eBay is extremely strict on rules and regulation with them, and PaisaPay guarantee and all works well with them, GEB enjoys full immunity from any such proceedings.
Message 17 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

discount_mela
Community Member
hey berry me 2 just irritated with GEB.
but after all we have to agree that this is US based company and they will leave not stone unturned promoting there home products.cm-on lets accept this
Message 18 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

10.jaya
Community Member
it is about Back Shell Cover CASE for Apple iPhone 4G BLACK #150505541586 refund ? i would like to know the status of my refund its been a week and did not get my refund
Message 19 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

10.jaya
Community Member
Back Shell Cover CASE for Apple iPhone 4G BLACK
Item ID: 150505541586
End time: 12-Oct-2010 22:05:33 IST
Seller:
mobilesaccessory (2119)
i spoke with the seller ,he said from his side the refund is done .so plz let me know the status of refund ?
THANK YOU
Message 20 of 56
latest reply