incswebhelp@ebay.com

gifts2giftsorder
Community Member
incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

incswebhelp@ebay.com

bhasin1945
Community Member
DEAR SIR
ON 31,10,10 I PAID RS.2949 PAISA PAY ID 27776841893 TO BUY A RAY BAN SUNGLASS AFTER ADJUSTING RS.50 GIFT VOUCHER BUT LATER RECEIVED MSG. ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK AND REFUND WILL BE GIVEN WHICH TILL DT. NOT GIVEN. MEANWHILE ON I.11.10 I BOUGHT ANOTHER ITEM 17056053040 FROM U AND PAID PAISAPAY ID 27781184263 WITH REQUEST TO GIVE BENEFIT OF GIFT VOUCHER RS.50 ON THIS ITEM SINCE EARLIER DEAL FAILED FOR NO FAULT OF MINE, REQUEST PL, DO NEEDFUL URGENTLY AND ALSO PROCESS REFUND DUE TO ME TOTAL RS. 2999,
VINOD BHASIN
Message 21 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

linusstudios
Community Member
Dear all,
Please do not put you query's which should be addressed to paisapay team here , as I am not sure if they read these posts. You can contact them by calling on 1800 209 3229 . Or by chatting with them on this link-

https://srv.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk&lid=405895&m=74123
Message 22 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

srinivascnubollu69
Community Member
i brt 2 products via ebay on 22/11 and the payement for both was made thro debit card,buti was charged twice for one product.name of the bank SBI,Amount rs 329/,mode of payement debit card,dt of payment 22/11/10,transaction no's 731343000 or 568971000, both the transactions were for rs 329.please check up & send me a refund.
Message 23 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

pymobile
Community Member
Please mail to incswebhelp@ebay.com

from this post there is no ebay person to read the same.
Message 24 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

karanswisstime
Community Member
hi,

[05-Nov 00:24:33 MILITARY CROSS MEDAL MOUNTED ON A SILVER CIGARETTE CASE 130448208656 Final Value Fee
Rs 1,337.33] i rcvd an invoice on final value of the item, but the buyer did not pay me, as i am new to ebay i had no idea about ''unpaid item'' that is supposed to be claimed before 32days, i request you to cancel the fee for this item as i was unaware it.
thanks.
Message 25 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

fabmall_india
Community Member
It is not incswebhelb , it is inrswebhelp@ebay.com
Message 26 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

sandnmind
Community Member
hi,
my buyer id is cdmaexpert

i purchased a mobile phone from ebay Global Easy buy.

and seller is i2cworld_inc3

the item was not as expected...so i filed a claim...claim id: 71521, PAISAPAYID-30405112669

my claim was accepted...and i got 3 days to ship that item to seller...

but due to marrige of my sister i was not in delhi......

i was give 18,19,20 january...for item return....

but i shipped it on 25january.....(POD is attached in the mail)

and my claim was declined....as i havnt shipped it within timline....but

i talked to seller he said...that he is ready to refund my payment...

i talked to ebay..they said they will communicate with seller...and intimate me...

but after many weeks i didnt get any response....so i call ebay once again...they said that..seller have to mail at incswebhelp@ebay.com

mentioning that he is ready to refund my payment and also to mention the paisapay id.

and i contacted seller many times that u have to mail ebay..then after they will refund my payment.

whenever i mail him...he always reply tha "Call 1800 209 3229"...

m stucked in middle as...i returned the item to seller and he as the item now...and he is not responding to my refund mails

so...i am mailing you to please review the case and initiate my refund..
Message 27 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

cdmaexpert
Community Member
hi,
my buyer id is cdmaexpert

i purchased a mobile phone from ebay Global Easy buy.

and seller is i2cworld_inc3

the item was not as expected...so i filed a claim...claim id: 71521, PAISAPAYID-30405112669

my claim was accepted...and i got 3 days to ship that item to seller...

but due to marrige of my sister i was not in delhi......

i was give 18,19,20 january...for item return....

but i shipped it on 25january.....(POD is attached in the mail)

and my claim was declined....as i havnt shipped it within timline....but

i talked to seller he said...that he is ready to refund my payment...

i talked to ebay..they said they will communicate with seller...and intimate me...

but after many weeks i didnt get any response....so i call ebay once again...they said that..seller have to mail at incswebhelp@ebay.com

mentioning that he is ready to refund my payment and also to mention the paisapay id.

and i contacted seller many times that u have to mail ebay..then after they will refund my payment.

whenever i mail him...he always reply tha "Call 1800 209 3229"...

m stucked in middle as...i returned the item to seller and he as the item now...and he is not responding to my refund mails

so...i am mailing you to please review the case and initiate my refund..
Message 28 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

jaydev18
Community Member
dear sir
please send me my refund payment receipt in my mail add:jaydevvyas18@gmail.com:-(
Message 29 of 56
latest reply

incswebhelp@ebay.com

alwaysinnovative
Community Member
Which mail id solve the issue can any body guide me incswebhelp@ebay.com or customerhelp_help@ebay.com Or it is inrswebhelp@ebay.com .......

I have so many id's but which id for which reason we have to mail that i was not aware any body aware about this pl tell me
Message 30 of 56
latest reply