Now Low quality products on www.ebay.in

lokesh.akshu
Community Member
Though the start was good, but now I found that the quality of the products on ebay is not that fine.

Now you guys have sellers, instead selling your own products... here are many website who are competing with you. I like shoppingon ebay coz of variety of products, but now I think that quality is a major concern.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear lokesh.akshu,

On eBay you will get all kinds of products. Original as well as Duplicate also. It Buyers choice of buying. As now a days many of buyers like to buy cheapest products & for those sometimes manufacturer mades those kind of products. So there are buyers for those kind of products & thaty company is making those products.

Hope it will clarify.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Dear lokesh.akshu,

eBay ensures that the products listed on our site are genuine by verifying the seller’s credentials.

We also have a dedicated Trust & Safety team who keeps a close watch on the listings added on the site and remove any listings which violate our policies or appears suspicious.

Further, we have a buyer protection program, called eBay Guarantee*, where buyers can ask for a replacement or refund if the product they received is damaged or not as it was described in the listing. You can also ask the seller questions before you buy.

If you come across a product where you feel the price is too good to be true, you can contact customer support for additional details.

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

aara6340
Community Member
How do I know if the products are 2nd hand or not?? I found edifice watches at cheap rates...I worry that it's not brand new..can u help me?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Dear seema ;
One month ago i bought 2 memory card of 32gb. When i open the parcel there was only one card. I claim for it on ebay guarantee which you called buyer's protection program. Your executive released note that they give me refund . i wait untill now it's 20th day today i don't get any refund. I contact with your customer care persons 8 times every time same answer we will notify to refund team.
This program which you called buyer's protection is not buyer protection program it's buyers harassment program.
And other card wich send to me it's not working .it's duplicate i think so. The the product also removed from ebay site.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

The major concern should not be the quality of products but the quality of buyers.

The online shoppers in India are misinformed and do not know how online shopping is done, they're in a hurry to hit the "Buy now" button and then they start complaining.

They should first check the feedbacks / reviews on the sellers profile.

Ebay has ALWAYS been individual seller based market. Until recently when the higher authorities decided they want to move on from the 'moms & pops' selling their stuff to more organized and professional sellers.

Essentially losing the one thing that makes ebay unique.

In any case, if you are worried about the quality of products, first make sure you're buying from a reputed seller with a lot of feedback stars. Anyone selling a fake, non genuine product won't be on ebay for too long, only the good ones last long.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I have also received fake memory card and they have removed the seller itself.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

renjitt6
Community Member
Is that product fresh or second hand
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I have bought earphones on eBay and they are duplicate.The quality is so very poor.The product is so very quality less that we could get the same product for 30 rs at any roadside store.I have paid about 400 rs for the product and it is not replaceable
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I haven't received the extra pair of silicon ear tips for the earphones the model is JBL 100 SI.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply