cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch between bluedart delivery estimates and ebay

sayarudr2
Community Member

Hi Ebay Team,

While purchasing the product on 22nd Sept ebay estimated the delivery between 26th to 28th to my pincode in Kolkata.

The seller  shipped the product on the 24th with bluedart, but bluedart shows the estimated delivery on 3rd October. I can see in tracking that bluedart is unnecessarily delaying my shipment. I thought bluedart is a premium service but it seems they are not.

If bluedart is so much in demand then why have bluedart in the first place? I am sure there are or would be several companies willing to provide a better service to a brand like ebay. I think ebay should start detaching itself from bluedart services gradually. Its high time.

An intra country shipment with an expect delivery spannig over 2 weeks by a company like Dhl is totally abominable and no one should have to put up with this in this age.

I might be new in ebay india but I am an much older customer of ebay abroad.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sayarudr2
Community Member

hi, I chased Bluedart for an ontime faster delivery, and they cooperated and delivered my product on time. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

sayarudr2
Community Member

hi, I chased Bluedart for an ontime faster delivery, and they cooperated and delivered my product on time. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply