Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

Dear eBay,

I dont know whether anyone else has suffered this same problem or not..anyways am being cheated by ebay..

I ordered the display of lenovo vibe k5 note worth 2550 rs. I have received my parcel before few hours at my home. I have ordered this product for my fiance. But when i opened it, my display is not available in the box. Only some paper s are available into the box(invoice and wrapper). Can you please justify that where is my product?? What should I do of this box? I have paid full amount from my bank account, so why you guys not delivered my display. Me and My fiance ordered many product through eBay and every time we have received a correct product without any failure. But this time, ebay doing fraud with me. This is not acceptable and totally fraud with customer....I can not tolerate. I want my money, I am going to purchased it locally. Please call me. I wanna talk to your grievance officer s. I have received a call from your eBay side the contact person name is Mr. Rakesh, He misbehaved me or told me that,""you can do whatever you want'''..I argue with me..

What the **bleep** you guys are doing with customer???

I am Project Manager of IT company, I do not have to do any fraud with your company. I am able to purcahse this display by locally but i don't have time to purchase it locally that's why i ordered it throuh eBay. I was think that eBay fullfil my ordered. But I was wrong. 1stly you have delivered my product in a box. Then after your employee Mr. Prakash called me or misehaved me....

Take any strict against him otherwise I am going to escalated this all issue with socially along with recording of the call.

Regards,

Shivam Srivastava

Item ID: 112771172028

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

Dear eBay,

I dont know whether anyone else has suffered this same problem or not..anyways am being cheated by ebay..

I ordered the display of lenovo vibe k5 note worth 2550 rs. I have received my parcel before few hours at my home. I have ordered this product for my fiance. But when i opened it, my display is not available in the box. Only some paper s are available into the box(invoice and wrapper). Can you please justify that where is my product?? What should I do of this box? I have paid full amount from my bank account, so why you guys not delivered my display. Me and My fiance ordered many product through eBay and every time we have received a correct product without any failure. But this time, ebay doing fraud with me. This is not acceptable and totally fraud with customer....I can not tolerate. I want my money, I am going to purchased it locally. Please call me. I wanna talk to your grievance officer s. I have received a call from your eBay side the contact person name is Mr. Rakesh, He misbehaved me or told me that,""you can do whatever you want'''..I argue with me..

What the **bleep** you guys are doing with customer???

I am Project Manager of IT company, I do not have to do any fraud with your company. I am able to purcahse this display by locally but i don't have time to purchase it locally that's why i ordered it throuh eBay. I was think that eBay fullfil my ordered. But I was wrong. 1stly you have delivered my product in a box. Then after your employee Mr. Prakash called me or misehaved me....

Take any strict against him otherwise I am going to escalated this all issue with socially along with recording of the call.

waiting postive response within 24 hrs from today.

Regards,

Shivam

Message 2 of 2
latest reply