ebay India realy sucks. Pathetic service. No reponse from the customer care. Sell duplicate products

ssya3168
Community Member

ebay India realy sucks. Pathetic service. No reponse from the customer care. Sell duplicate products under ebay guarantee and when I open a refund request, ebay automatically closes it without notifying. When asked as to why they have closed the request, I get a response that the product cannot be returned and it is as per description. Upon contacting customer care many times, only solution that I got was talk to the seller and they cannot do anything. They just handed me the seller's number. After talking to seller, seller responded me back in email saying that ebay has taken a lot of time in resolving my issue and nothing can be done from his part. Ebay took nearly 20 days since I had to call them and get my issue reopened each and everytime thay used to close my claim request. CONCLUSION : ebay can sell duplicate and low quality products at higher charges and you are forced to accept it as there is no return policy even if it comes under ebay guarantee. SUGGESTION : If you guys cannot handle any kind of service, please shut down in India. Its a humble request. Don't cheat people. P.S. -> My claim id :1760087

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question