cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Account Issue : Showing Error "Buyer Verification Failed SMS Verification Required"

Dear Ebay/Sellers/Members,

My issue related to seller account on ebay.in, Actually New Buyers unable to purchase anything from my listed products from last 10-15 days. Whenever Buyers tried to click on "Buy it Now" Option then they are getting error of "Buyer Requirements" which is not updated in my seller account even checked by ebay customer support. Problem is facing "ONLY NEW BUYERS" who has 0 Feedback in their account.

I already sent two emails "inappeals@ebay.infor same concern on dated 21-01-2017 & 24-01-2017 and also sent to grievance department on dated 24-01-2017 "DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com" but didn't get any revert from there and So many times contacted to customer support number and they always said we are forwarding your request to our supervisor and they also said your issue is technical and only technical team can resolve it So, please send mails to "inappeals@ebay.in" and wait for another 72 hours becasue only they can help you but nobody is responding so how can problem will be resolved and where is ebay technical team? What are they doing?

So, I humble request to all of you please look into this matter very seriously and help me to resolve this issue. It is totally affecting my business even EBAY is unable to resolve this small isssue. 

If anyone want to try from new user id as a buyer so I have mentioned below 2 Item Id, So please try it and check it.

1) 252727076261
2) 252729637375

My User ID - online.fashionstore

<removed for your privacy>

Kindly find the attached screenshot of error for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
online.fashionstore

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0