selling internationally

hello..i have attended one meeting in which i met ebay executives, there i asked them a question that- Is selling on ebay internationally requires export licence ?  They said No, you can send the parcels directly without any licence or custom clearance. EBAY provides selling in 2 types of accounts- personal & business account, now the question arises

1) If i make personal account and give my personal bank account verified with paypal, will i be able to sell internationally to my buyers and receive payments in my personal account? Does it not create any problem that from where this foreign money coming in your bank account, Is it a legal way because after reading to many posts in ebay workshops , there all written that any monetary transaction that involves foreign money needs proper export licence IEC code & custom clear documents.

2) If i make business account & provide business bank account getting verified by paypal, Then again the same question arises because i am receiving payments from foreign country, it means that i am doing export so for export i need to apply for export licence, custom clearance etc. I CANNOT SEND ALL PARCELS BY WRITING IN THEM AS A GUEST. So overall is selling on ebay requires licence or not.

I AM BIG CONFUSED NOW WHAT TO DO. kindly HELP ME in this matter

Regards

Rohit

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

selling internationally

Hi...

I too wanted to sell internationally. Please tell me how did you contacted ebay executives personally. I wish to contact them for training as well for queries.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
latest reply