eBay Guarantee* claim - 691970

sumanrakshit
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I Suman Rak**bleep** had bought a Motomo Brushed Metal Hard Back Case Cover For Xiaomi 1S-Champagne Gold(PaisaPay Id:37545169852)When I received the item,I noticed that the item was damaged. When I called eBay to complain about this matter,(eBay Guarantee claim -691970) was told that I will be given a discount coupon of 110% of the price of the item which I had bought and that I can throw the item away.But 1 month has passed and I still haven’t received my coupon. Whenever I call your helpline I am told that it will be given to me by 24 to 48 hours but I have not received the coupon till now.A few days ago, I had a talk with your senior officer Mr.Rahul who also said that I will receive the coupon within 24 hours.But I did not receive the coupon and 1days ago when I called up your helpline wanting to speak to Mr.Rahul, I was told that he will call me back shortly. He did not call me back. I am extremely disappointed with the way eBay has handled my problem and I feel that I am being harassed for this coupon.I will be much obliged if you look into this matter and arrange for my coupon to be given to me as soon as possible

Thanking You,

Suman Rak**bleep**

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0