Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

call realated

Yout customers call service is a verrt badYour waiting your customers after 6 minit 10 minit wait thats not fairTher are show your bad service

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi...

Hi...i would like to purchase a watch through COD. Could you provide list of place in cochin,kerala where COD is available With Regards, Sujith

I already contacted the seller and they that they cannot be able to deliver the product

Dear Ebay, When i contacted the seller they said my item has been shipped on March 14 th 2015. The last delivery date is 27/03/2015 but not delivered yet. When I contacted the seller/courier they said the shipment is not arrived yet and said to be in...

purchasing

Actually I want to purchase your product "mens bikini brief boxer underwear garment lingerie cloth thong tback 1001-DK" OF M (30-33) size but you don't have just because of out of stock so that is why I want to know, when I will be able to get this p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About mobile connectivity

Dear Sir/Madam, As i had taken one mobile phone (iBall Audi 4u Frisbee) before 5days but in that mobile 3G and Wi fi is not working properly.... when i m connecting to 3G internet then no network & the think s that when i'll of net then it showing fu...

eBay Guarantee* claim - 691970

Dear Sir,I Suman Rak**bleep** had bought a Motomo Brushed Metal Hard Back Case Cover For Xiaomi 1S-Champagne Gold(PaisaPay Id:37545169852)When I received the item,I noticed that the item was damaged. When I called eBay to complain about this matter,(...