cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Web Seminar on How to use your Affiliate Account

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,

We will be holding a Web Seminar for our Affiliates on Wednesday, 30th March,2005 , from 3pm - 4pm (IST).

The topics of discussion would be:

1:-How to find Banners / Text Links to put up on your website

2:-How to check the performance of your campaign

3:-How to market eBay.in without a website (Search Engine Marketing)

Please Note: You need to be a registered eBay User to take part in this discussion.

Click on the link below to Register:

https://scgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterEnterInfo&siteid=203&co_partnerid=2&usage=0&ru=default

We have prepared a presentation for the above topics for your convenience.This presentation will be available for download right here on 29th March 2005.

See you soon!

Warm Regards,
eBay Affiliate Team
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Web Seminar on How to use your Affiliate Account

cashcarry1985
Community Member
i have a problem with my affiliate account.
i mean many of my friends who signed up successfully through my site but my account balance still remained the same. can i know y?
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,

As mentioned above, we have prepared a presentation for the topics of discussion for your convenience.

Please click on the link below to download the presentation:

http://affiliates.ebay.in/help/affiliates.pdf

Warm Regards,
eBay Affiliate Team
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
i have a problem with my affiliate account.
i mean many of my friends who signed up successfully through my site but my account balance still remained the same. can i know y?

Dear cashcarry,
On CJ there is a lag of few hours before the amount corresponding to the action start reflecting in your account. So if you are trying to check immediately after registration the same would not show.

Moreover we would request you to mail us your CJ publisher ID so that we can check if the links & placements done by you are properly tagged to record the action.

Thanks
eBay Affiliate Team
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

the_acm
Community Member
1) what is Search Engin Marketing and how Ebay receive benifit's from it? how to use Ebay.in keywords in our webpages? How it's benifical for us?

2) who Send's us payments Ebay.in or cj.com ? thro which mail they send us payment's by Air mail or which mail..?

3) Is there any way to receive payments in Indian Rs. because every bank did not have the facility to cash $ Cheques.

4) why Ebay.in make decigion to reduce amout of CRU. My Suggession Make $1 for CRU. The amount $0.70 is much less amount.

Some Suggestions from krislon.net โ€“

:-)Increase Commission $0.70 to $ 1

:-)Make Optimised Banners

:-)Give some direct product links. I.e. when user click on that image then open direct that product page not that section page. Example โ€“ Suppose on ebay.in there is one product call cd Player in Rs.1 then when user click on this user must redirect to this product not to Electronic page of mobile section.

:-)Ebay.in is Slower than Baazee.com

:-)Ebay.in Interface is not user friendly compare with baazee.com

:-)Give some reward for best affiliate partners for their good performance.

Krislon.net - Wish you all the best

:) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

A Warm Welcome to you all to the very first online workshop on ebay Affiliates Program. Affiliates is a great way to earn income on eBay.

Today we have Rahul and Preeti from the eBay Affiliate team to answer all your queries regarding using your Affiliate account.

We encourage you to post all your questions here.

Warm Regards Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

cp_patel33chitra
Community Member
sir, i am pavan patel . i am little bit confused about your payment system. plz explain it to me.
Message 7 of 41
latest reply

indiaaffiliates@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear the_acm

Taking up your questions one by one -

Who Send's us payments Ebay.in or cj.com ? thro which mail they send us payment's by Air mail or which mail..?

Payments are sent to you from CJ directly. Currently for Indian publishers the cheque is couriered across to the mailing address provided while registering with CJ.

thanks
Rahul
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

gauravgugnani
Community Member
Respected Sir, CJ has sent me a mail stating that my account with them will be terminated in 30 days. I have asked them reason and they replied me saying that I should stop clicking my own registrations. I am running a cybercafe in my city, and I tell all my customers to use baazee (now ebay) and shop or sell there. I dont know how to confirm the same to CJ people.
Message 9 of 41
latest reply

gauravgugnani
Community Member
I have not recieved any payment from CJ till date. Although I have sent them 8BEN Form, I am not sure whether they have recieved it or not. I have written to them for the same but no one is replying.
Message 10 of 41
latest reply