Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using Feature Fee and making it work for you

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Using Feature Fee is a great way to ensure that your products get more visibility and thereby resulting in incremental sales for your business. In this workshop we will understand what various FF can do for your listings and discuss the strategies on how you can use FF to benefit your business.

Details:
Date: Wednesday 18th May
Time: 3.00 to 4.00 PM (IST)

See you on 18th!

Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
1st I want to know that what is the feature fee. Is it a category in which we can put our products or its a type of listing our product and promote our product on ebay
Message 11 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

Feature Fees are a set of options that you can use to promote your listing on the site. It is not a category or a product. In the Baazee days they were called as Enhanced Listings. Under the eBay platform they are called Feature Fees where you have more options and more flexibility with the features. I hope i have answered your question. If not clear please feel free to write back

Rajesh
Message 12 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
I thought I should be here in this seminar so I will get more information on how to sell on ebay and will get information about feature fee but as i think that here are no other user and no activity is going in this session. so what i should do ? should I left the session since I am not getting any thing here.
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

We are here in the workshop session and listening to you. Would suggest to ask any questions you have relevant to Feature Fees and would be happy to answer them

rajesh
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
Sorry, I could not understood regarding this session before because i am first time in like this session and failed to find that what is happening.

As u told that there are no charges for a regular listing of an item on the site (except for International Listing,) I want to know what is the charges for international listing and up to what time i.e. No.of days this listing will be exists on the ebay site. and one more thing, if i opt for international listing, will all the other contry ebay user can see my listing on the basis of the keyword which i choose ? Please clearify me.
Message 15 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
is Auction BIN, is some thing like action stores on baazzee.com and Reserve Price is some thing like Reserve price for product which is being auction. But I could not able to understand Listing Designer, Scheduled Listings. What is it ?
Message 16 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

Let me answer your question in 2 parts.

International Listing costs Rs.15 / listing (as per the current charges). You can choose to make your listing international by agreeing to ship worldwide while making your listing in the Sell Form. Depending on where you choose to ship your product (from the options available in Sell Form) the listing will show up on the eBay sites of those countries. If you choose to ship across world wide the listing shows on all eBay sites. So its all up to you

Duration - this is entirely dependent on the listing duartion that you choose while fillin the sell form. The default duration options are 1/3/5/7 & 10 days. If you select duration as 10 days then there is an extra charge of Rs.25/listing.

Rajesh
Message 17 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
What is Gallery, Subtitle, eBay Picture Services, Featured Plus, Gallery Featured, Home Page Featured, List in Two Categories (L2C), 10-Day Duration, {Extended Duration}
Message 18 of 29
latest reply

amit4sumitramola
Community Member
Hi Mr. Rajesh
The default duration options are 1/3/5/7 & 10 days. If you select duration as 10 days then there is an extra charge of Rs.25/listing but if we sellect listing duration as 7 days or 5 days, will this Rs. 25 will be charged in such case as well or not. Is it our choice to sellect 1-3-5-7 or 10 days ? Is there any difference in the price ( Charges ) for different duration listing in
Message 19 of 29
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear amit4sumitramola

I am not really clear on the first part of your question. Could you be more specific on what you want to know.

Coming to 2nd part

Listing Designer are essentially templates designed to make your listing visually appealing. You can select a theme and preview the design and you can see how your listing will appear to buyers. This option is availble in item and details page of the sell form. In my post i have given the link to Listing Designer. Request you to check the same

Scheduled Listings - You can plan your listing to go live on the site at a later date. This is more useful if you are planning to sell items in bulk and are having a stock out situation currently. You can schedule your listing for a date when you are expecting the stocks to arrive.

Rajesh

Rajesh
Message 20 of 29
latest reply